• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Nothing 'new' purchased, but have spent a few $$ upgrading a few handguns with tritium night sights, magazine 'pinky' extensions, etc.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think GWACS is full of crap and I hope they lose. Russell/KE Arms makes a solid product, and Russell in particular has been involved w/ the Cav-15/KP15 product line for ages. They (Cav) sold the molds for the Cav-15 MKII when I was working there, so while the KP15 is related, it’s its own thing.

And they’re solid lowers, to boot! They don’t fit everyone’s needs, but if you want a lightweight, durable lower and can handle a fixed A1-length stock, they’re hard to overlook. They used to have videos of a Cav-15 built rifle getting run over multiple times and it still ran flawlessly.

A dispositive motion should end GWACS less than optimal litigation.

My KE Arms lower with Kirkified Katana Monkey Clone (camo pattern by "what do I have left in the garage"):

1673989048142.png

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I've been debating between Hellcat Pro (waiting for a thumb-safety model), and a P365XL w/MS. I have decided on the P365XL, and went to Midwest before work to today to get it. Sold out! Damn. Soon, very soon.
    It's not really a gun, but I just ordered a Wilson Combat P365XL grip module. May just pass on the XL after I get that installed on the P365.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Shopped local, in the INGO classifieds was a Ruger MK IV Hunter that needed rescued. Since I had accumulated some cash from my Birthday and Xmas I jump right on it. Best part was meeting a member who I had never dealt with and it was a pleasure to meet AndreusMaximus from Bloomington.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Shopped local, in the INGO classifieds was a Ruger MK IV Hunter that needed rescued. Since I had accumulated some cash from my Birthday and Xmas I jump right on it. Best part was meeting a member who I had never dealt with and it was a pleasure to meet AndreusMaximus from Bloomington.
    Thanks, it was a real pleasure for me, too!

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    Didn't buy any yet but I'm debating selling a 1911. The problem is I have more in mags and ammo than the pistol but my brother in law may be interested in all of it. I think everyone should have a 1911 but I just never shoot it and would like a higher quality one someday. Decisions, decisions...

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Didn't buy any yet but I'm debating selling a 1911. The problem is I have more in mags and ammo than the pistol but my brother in law may be interested in all of it. I think everyone should have a 1911 but I just never shoot it and would like a higher quality one someday. Decisions, decisions...
    I have a 1911. Nothing special but I really like it and won't sell it. I'm not shooting it since I have made the switch to red dots and so far I can't bring myself to put a red dot on it.

I get it out when I take folks to the range. It seems like everyone enjoys shooting them.

Top Bottom