• ...and so much more!
  • nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    No, but not by choice. Had everything - price, time, and location - worked out with a seller here on INGO for his listed long gun, but he bailed the day before we were to meet up. Still kinda salty at that one, as it's a specific gun I've been hunting for for years.

End of the day, I didn't lose anything - just didn't gain what I wanted.

Did he back out completely, or reschedule meet up?

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Very nice! This is mine. Not my original (it was stolen) but my replacement.

View attachment 248365

Those older Mossbergs are real sleepers! I need to add a 46M(b) to my collection sometime.

As for me, I intend to keep actual firearm purchases light this year and instead round out what I have (I need a few optics, more ammo, finally get my reloading area set up and learn to load). Famous last words though, right? ;)

However, I DO want to add a KP15 (I worked at KE Arms for a short while, and also worked at CavArms/CavManf. for awhile), an INGO lower if those go through, and I want to round out my Beretta collection with an 84 of some kind along with an 87. The regular 87s are spendy right now, but I’m hopeful another batch will get imported soon. I’d wager the two AR lowers are realistic goals, the others perhaps not so much. I have a few rifles listed here already to help offset some expenses, but I may have to take in partial trades to move them, so we’ll see.

But I mean, the list of wants is always long lol. The little Browning 1911-380s look fun, I want another P220 and P226, I want to try a PDP, I have several CZs on my mind, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to find a reasonably priced CZ 527FS in .223 and a 550FS in 6.5x55, I want a Marlin 39, I would absolutely die and be in heaven if I could put an AIAT back in the safe, etc. etc. etc. Like I said, famous last words… :D

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    a KP15 (I worked at KE Arms for a short while, and also worked at CavArms/CavManf. for awhile
    @Basher

What is your thoughts on the lawsuit against KE Arms?

I have been very impressed with my WWSD2020 rifle. Due to an offer I received I have another KP15 SLT/ ambi Lower on the way. Not quite sure what it is going to grow up to be yet, but I know what the lower will be like.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    @Basher

What is your thoughts on the lawsuit against KE Arms?

I have been very impressed with my WWSD2020 rifle. Due to an offer I received I have another KP15 SLT/ ambi Lower on the way. Not quite sure what it is going to grow up to be yet, but I know what the lower will be like.

I think GWACS is full of crap and I hope they lose. Russell/KE Arms makes a solid product, and Russell in particular has been involved w/ the Cav-15/KP15 product line for ages. They (Cav) sold the molds for the Cav-15 MKII when I was working there, so while the KP15 is related, it’s its own thing.

And they’re solid lowers, to boot! They don’t fit everyone’s needs, but if you want a lightweight, durable lower and can handle a fixed A1-length stock, they’re hard to overlook. They used to have videos of a Cav-15 built rifle getting run over multiple times and it still ran flawlessly.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Not technically...... but I did buy a can cannon off of snorko.

Im like others, I want to finish off some of the guns that are almost done, need some optics, a trench gun kit etc. I would be down for a INGO lower or two and never going to say Im not buying a gun.

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I'm patiently waiting for mine to show up. Technically I paid for it in 2022, but it has yet to show up! I bought form an online source that I've used before, but they kind of suck this time. Hopefully they pull through soon , they were the only place that had what I was looking for

Last edited:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Traded for this, no cash involved…..from the grief I received for this transaction (not the trader… “how many pistols do you need?” Can that be a challenge?, is not the right response)) it will be awhile before another purchase/trade….. guess ammo and holsters are still on the table

Attachments

• 12BD2A8C-516D-4D2B-9994-9D8DF2227CA8.jpeg
      12BD2A8C-516D-4D2B-9994-9D8DF2227CA8.jpeg
      687.2 KB · Views: 17

L C H

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2022
    Bedford
    I ordered an upper over the weekend to finish up an AR10 I started on this time last year.

Also ordered a new stripped receiver for a 22 magnum AR15 project.

Top Bottom