Any word yet on "Ghost Gun" or Pistol brace bans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Now that the comment periods are over, has anyone heard of any coming rule changes? I imagine they are still working through the comments, but I imagine they will just give them a cursory glance, if that.
    Sorry if this has already been brought up. I did not see it anywhere yet.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I really want to sbr my ap5, but I am tired of waiting for my brother to get his prints knocked out.

I am almost tempted to get a brace in the meantime. Howver, that would guarantee they hose us regardless of the comments

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    PSA has some of their pistol kits around $450.00. Cheep enough where I have actually thought about picking up a couple.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I thought we were just waiting out the period until the rule hits the register. They're just going to ignore the comments and arguments and do it, exactly the same way this tyrant administration has done everything else it wants.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    On the ghost gun front, I'm curious how they would know the difference between one created when it was legal and one created after they unilaterally change the law? A gun built in March vs. a gun built in October would look the same. Then again, if they don't grandfather the existing ghosts and require them to be serialized by such n' such date - never mind. They don't grandfather anything anymore. Legal yesterday, illegal today, tomorrow I'm a criminal.

Top Bottom