• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't care where it goes and it's not my responsibility.

Again I moved out here thinking I was getting away from this Indpls BS . Turns out Mooresville is FULL of drunks and meth heads .

The county didn't install a light at this intersection so it's dark here at night and dirtbags occasionally take advantage of it , park out front and usually smoke whatever then leave . These two just happened to be drunks.

Well just Wow. How do you know they are not local to you. People do stupid :poop: everywhere so ease up.
    Welcome to the reality of living anywhere close to people. This will happen. Sorry my brother but you will be looking at the car until they sober up and come get it.

If it sets there long enough it can be considered abandoned and yes it will be impounded.

And no you can not just call a tow truck man....really. And if you did and they took it you would be involved in the theft of private property.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I've never been LEO but I'm thinking how hard can this be ?

Make contact, see/smell alcohol, conduct field sobriety test , ransack vehicle looking for anything else, arrest dirtbag and do some paperwork.

What am I missing?
    I've never been to med school, but how hard could it be?? Cut someone open, see something that doesn't look right and cut it out... What am I missing?

More to every job than what people think

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Well just Wow. How do you know they are not local to you. People do stupid :poop: everywhere so ease up.
    Welcome to the reality of living anywhere close to people. This will happen. Sorry my brother but you will be looking at the car until they sober up and come get it.

If it sets there long enough it can be considered abandoned and yes it will be impounded.

And no you can not just call a tow truck man....really. And if you did and they took it you would be involved in the theft of private property.
    They may live in town but what I meant was not on my street.

I have a 30 year neighbor said she'd never seen them here and she's a school bus driver . She knows generations of folks here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They may live in town but what I meant was not on my street.

I have a 30 year neighbor said she'd never seen them here and she's a school bus driver . She knows generations of folks here.

Local is anywhere in the county these days. We are a mobile society and they could be transplants same as you.

No knock man but you want that level of privacy you did not choose wisely. If you have easily seen neighbors life is all around you.
    Lead Eye (Ingo member) lives the heck out in nowhere and he has more issues with the "Locals" than we do living just north of the 500 Speedway. Dead in the middle of stupidville.

I guess what got me is you were willing to actually steal their car. That's what it would be in the eyes of the law agree or not. My son drove for one of the largest recovery company's in the state and they have to be very careful about these things. If not it is on them and whom ever set the wheels in motion.
    If it is still there late afternoon call it in.

I did like the G Kravitz post. That was pretty funny.

Try and have a good day.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I guess what got me is you were willing to actually steal their car. .

Not once in my life have I ever did what they did .

I seen as abandoning and for all I knew they stole it and ditched it on the first dark street they came across and since the Deputies didn't actually investigate they were getting away with it .

Anyway it's still sitting here.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya doesn’t seem like an issue to me. Ive had something similar happen twice. Once was a few kids that drove into the creek by my old house, car smelled like pot. I went out to make sure they were ok, police arrived. Cops asked what I knew, I told them nothing other than the odor of marijuana and they’re in the creek. He said he smelled it also, but they weren’t in possession of it so wasn’t going to arrest them. I trust the officers discretion to make that call. Other time guy had a flat around 1 am, stopped in front of my house. I went out and offered to let him use my tools. He asked if I cared if he came back when it was light out. Didn’t bother me, i told him if he needed help when he came back give me a knock. He came back and I let him use my jack so he didn’t have to use that crappy one that comes in the trunk.

Bad luck happens. I don’t wanna make anyone’s life harder, especially if they didn’t hurt anyone and didn’t cause me any troubles.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

I seen as abandoning and for all I knew they stole it and ditched it on the first dark street they came across and since the Deputies didn't actually investigate they were getting away with it .

You should really call them back to see if it's stolen.
    I bet the owner is in pieces over it.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Geesh... Of all the things in this crazy world to Get Ate'up Over, This ain't one of them... :dunno:

Yeah who cares about drunk driving right?

I mean ONLY 30 people a day die from it right?

That's ONLY about one every 50 minutes .

No harm no foul this time I guess it's all good until it's one of your loved ones right?

The Male passengers story about how she " ran off the road a little bit coming out of the turn " was BS judging by how chewed up her rim was . She hit something.

Last edited:

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Yeah who cares about drunk driving right?

I mean ONLY 30 people a day die from it right?

No harm no foul this time I guess it's all good until it's one of your loved ones right? .

If you’re that concerned then apply to be a cop and do something about it. I hear they’ve got a bunch of new job openings in NYC.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

You completely missed my point.
    If it is still there then call it in and pitch a ***** about it. That's the answer here.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    If you’re that concerned then apply to be a cop and do something about it. I hear they’ve got a bunch of new job openings in NYC.
    I've been a medic and have delt with the other side of it.

Part of our country's problems are stupidity and apathy.

Oh it's NOT that big of a deal man chill out. Yeah it's never a big deal until it is.

Once you start letting the little things slide dirtbags take advantage of it until they become big deals.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    My reading comprehension is a bit off today, guess maybe it could be from all that alcohol consumed at the lake yesterday. I missed how the Sheriff just happened to show up on a cul-de-sac last evening for an apparently legally parked car in a neighborhood that was previously described by one of his peers as quiet?

Top Bottom