• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    The closest range to me in Clark state Park, it is usually inhabited by some annoying people, with good guys mixed in, I have no range of my own, so can't invite anyone....When going up there, I've, in the past, posted here to get some INGO'ers there, but no luck so far.. PM me if anyone goes there in the next few weekends....

Virch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2018
    Greenville
    The closest range to me in Clark state Park, it is usually inhabited by some annoying people, with good guys mixed in, I have no range of my own, so can't invite anyone....When going up there, I've, in the past, posted here to get some INGO'ers there, but no luck so far.. PM me if anyone goes there in the next few weekends....
    There's also the range in Clarksville, called American Shooters. It's off of Bell Ave.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    There's also the range in Clarksville, called American Shooters. It's off of Bell Ave.
    $30 for an hour..........no steel case ammo, Just saw there is a shoot this month.....I think near scottburg

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    In the Batesville area and would like to get in on a Meet and Greet/ Range day.
    I'm between Milan and Friendship. Was thinking about Crosley FWA they have a shooting range there 25, 50, 100, and 200 if the 200 is open yet I'm not sure. They had it closed awhile back. When the family and I go we just pack in our food drop the tailgate grab the chairs and eat then head back to shoot some more.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    I'm between Milan and Friendship. Was thinking about Crosley FWA they have a shooting range there 25, 50, 100, and 200 if the 200 is open yet I'm not sure. They had it closed awhile back. When the family and I go we just pack in our food drop the tailgate grab the chairs and eat then head back to shoot some more.
    Sounds like a plan.

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    I know this thread is a little older, but I'm jumping in to add interest. We're in Charlestown, and I've been looking for an outdoor range since Silver Creek is closing. Always down to meeting/shooting with new people and trying out new ranges!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom