• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Fanny packs are useful for walking in the neighborhood, hunting, fishing or hiking. They don't draw much attention in these situations. I often use one when walking.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    If I were in the market for something like this I would step up to a "sling"-type bag:

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    I purchased one of these and in fact picked up a second as it works well for me and can carry more than just a pistol.
    LIVANS Concealed Carry Fanny Pack Holster, Tactical Conceal Carry Pistol Bag Mens Gun Carry Concealment Holster Fits 1911 and G 17,19,20,21 Fits up 55" in Waist Free U.S Flag Patch

by Livans
    Learn more: Amazon product ASIN B08D76B6TP

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    I used to carry one when I was a young dad toting around my toddler at the time. Blended well as not so obvious with having to carry so much kid stuff. One of my former bosses was a retired FBI agent and he was a BIG guy. Always wore those really tight short shirts and a t-shirt. He always had a fanny pack and I asked "why do you carry that?" He said he carried a G26 in it. He stuck out like a sore thumb. It's pretty obvious but I just had to ask him

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    im type 1 diabetic so my supplies are carried in a fjallraven kanken. depending on the outfit, in the summer especially, it's also where a .380 or j-frame might be.

I really oppose the holster bags, as they're not casual enough. I used to see them often in my last job. I would rather simply open carry, but to each their own.

Attachments

• 1295381.jpg
      1295381.jpg
      18.5 KB · Views: 7

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You guys are about 20 years behind the times. My gosh, I'm 70, and I know about fanny-packs, and acceptable fashion. :cool:

If you want to carry light and lean, don't carry a waist pack for you primary carry firearm ... no, no.
    This was designed by Greg Thompson of Special Operations Combatives Program. (yes, that's a mouthful). Greg was in special ops for the military (eight frontline combat tours), plus as a private contractor overseas. His outfit still teaches a course to Special Ops military units.
    He had Benchmade Knife Co. design this S.O.C.P. knife to his specifications..... it's nicknamed a "get-off-me" knife, as it's used to accomplish exactly that .... until one can reach their primary weapon. If you're interested, there are plenty of videos of his training courses.
    @BehindBlueI's would be pleased .... this combo has been pressure tested to the max. People bleed in his training courses.

This S.O.C.P. Sling is only 10" wide, 4" tall, and 2" thick. It looks like a small camera pack, and with the clips, I like to carry it centered at the 10:30 position. You won't find anything with as many quality features as this.

Front (all my photos, not from a website)
    i-MNTd5sL-L.jpg

Back
    i-jkmLsx8-L.jpg

Flip-out front panel for your cell phone (Nav board positional)
    i-3z22Scn-L.jpg

And the reason for the pack (a hidden back compartment for the S.O.C.P. Dagger :alright:
    i-L4RxFKQ-L.jpg

AND..... you can fit a small .380 backup firearm in the sling, if wanted.
    You're welcome !

THE END

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    You guys are about 20 years behind the times. My gosh, I'm 70, and I know about fanny-packs, and acceptable fashion. :cool:

If you want to carry light and lean, don't carry a waist pack for you primary carry firearm ... no, no.
    This was designed by Greg Thompson of Special Operations Combatives Program. (yes, that's a mouthful). Greg was in special ops for the military (eight frontline combat tours), plus as a private contractor overseas. His outfit still teaches a course to Special Ops military units.
    He had Benchmade Knife Co. design this S.O.C.P. knife to his specifications..... it's nicknamed a "get-off-me" knife, as it's used to accomplish exactly that .... until one can reach their primary weapon. If you're interested, there are plenty of videos of his training courses.
    @BehindBlueI's would be pleased .... this combo has been pressure tested to the max. People bleed in his training courses.

This S.O.C.P. Sling is only 10" wide, 4" tall, and 2" thick. It looks like a small camera pack, and with the clips, I like to carry it centered at the 10:30 position. You won't find anything with as many quality features as this.

Front (all my photos, not from a website)
    i-MNTd5sL-L.jpg

Back
    i-jkmLsx8-L.jpg

Flip-out front panel for your cell phone (Nav board positional)
    i-3z22Scn-L.jpg

And the reason for the pack (a hidden back compartment for the S.O.C.P. Dagger :alright:
    i-L4RxFKQ-L.jpg

AND..... you can fit a small .380 backup firearm in the sling, if wanted.
    You're welcome !

THE END
    Do they have one that looks less ghay?

Top Bottom