• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I haven’t been to any gun shops for a while. Just wondering if anyone has seen any stripped AR15 lowers on the shelves.

I’m going to call Plainfield Shooting Supplies and Bare Arms in Noblesville today. I’ve heard they both had some a few weeks ago.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I haven’t been to any gun shops for a while. Just wondering if anyone has seen any stripped AR15 lowers on the shelves.

I’m going to call Plainfield Shooting Supplies and Bare Arms in Noblesville today. I’ve heard they both had some a few weeks ago.
    Reddit gun deals or follow the aero blem bot on Twitter. Buy online and have an FFL lined up. Aero blems pop up every other day or so

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Central Indiana Gun Shows has a gun show in Indianapolis this weekend at the Marion county fairgrounds. You may check there. I believe the hours are 9-5 today and 9-3 on Sunday. Parking is usually free(don't know about at the Indianapolis location though) and ticket price to enter is $5.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Reddit gun deals or follow the aero blem bot on Twitter. Buy online and have an FFL lined up. Aero blems pop up every other day or so
    Thank you for the heads up in the Aero blem bot. I’ve been using it a lot and already bought two lowers and uppers and another 10.5 upper to finish an SBR build that’s been sitting in my safe for five years.

I even started an Aero M5 308 AR build because the prices were just too good to pass up.

Top Bottom