• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Reading this thread has me missing my ZJ. Nothing fancy but a 2" lift with 31s on the stock rims was perfect.

I think I saw a ZJ for sale along US31 the other day that had me thinking of a new toy...

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Little late to the party, but here's my 2000 XJ with a 4" lift, and alot of expensive parts.:rolleyes: This was taken down at Haspin a couple of years ago. Made a few changes since then.

Haspin022-3.jpg

It's wheeling days are over. It HAS to get me to work on Monday, so weekend trips to Haspin or Badlands are over.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Little late to the party, but here's my 2000 XJ with a 4" lift, and alot of expensive parts.:rolleyes: This was taken down at Haspin a couple of years ago. Made a few changes since then.

Haspin022-3.jpg

It's wheeling days are over. It HAS to get me to work on Monday, so weekend trips to Haspin or Badlands are over.

What brush guard is that?

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    I have a Wrangler, and XJ, and now a Commander with a lift. I will get another Rubi when the funds allow.

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    I would hate to think how much money I have spent or Jeep upgrades in the last year. Getting ready to spend more. I think I spend more one Jeeps than I do guns and ammo. Got me a 79 CJ7 being restomodded right now and a 95 yj sitting on 37's waiting for me to get off my lazy but and get the tube bent for the fenders and cage.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    So I'm pretty sure all of the jeepers here are loving this weather :)
    Is climbing big snow mounds safe? Like the ones in big parking lots that the plowers push all the snow into?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So I'm pretty sure all of the jeepers here are loving this weather :)
    Is climbing big snow mounds safe? Like the ones in big parking lots that the plowers push all the snow into?

Define "safe"? The only real risk is laying it over, so know your (and your Jeep's) limits.

Snow wheeling is a BLAST!!!!!
    100_2664.sized.jpg

Top Bottom