• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I bought a laser cartridge off of amazon($30) and use the free g sight program on my phone.
    Works great for alot cheaper.
    Basically dry fire and you can see where your shots go.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just got my Mantis tonight. Played with it just briefly so far but really impressed initially. I think I’ll get some good use out of it for sure.

Looking forward to getting more trigger time with it

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just got my Mantis tonight. Played with it just briefly so far but really impressed initially. I think I’ll get some good use out of it for sure.

Looking forward to getting more trigger time with it

I'm following you buddy. I was gonna spring for one this winter, but I'm in a no spend mode for now.

Are there any discounts or coupon codes out on these? Better places to buy them?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm following you buddy. I was gonna spring for one this winter, but I'm in a no spend mode for now.

Are there any discounts or coupon codes out on these? Better places to buy them?

Nope, I’ve not seen any. It seems like they control prices everywhere. I bought directly from them since they’re just across the border. Took about 4 days to ship.

They pop up used sometimes.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I hadn’t used my Mantis X10 Elite in a few months so I decided to break it out again a couple of days ago because I put a new Holosun SCS on my Glock 19.5 MOS.

After playing with it a bit, it won’t stay tucked away in an ammo can for months on end like it has been.

I plan on taking it to the range and using the shot timer function, as well as the holster draw analysis. I’ve only scratched the surface of what the thing is capable of. there’s a lot more to this thing than dry fire practice.

sloppydj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    Silver Lake
    I hadn’t used my Mantis X10 Elite in a few months so I decided to break it out again a couple of days ago because I put a new Holosun SCS on my Glock 19.5 MOS.

After playing with it a bit, it won’t stay tucked away in an ammo can for months on end like it has been.

I plan on taking it to the range and using the shot timer function, as well as the holster draw analysis. I’ve only scratched the surface of what the thing is capable of. there’s a lot more to this thing than dry fire practice.
    I got this last Christmas and started with it for about a month. Started back up a few months ago and have been going through earning most of the badges, only need the Elite Rifleman and the DA one. I've joined the group here. It definitely has helped improve my skills!

Top Bottom