• ...and so much more!
  • Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    So I efilled another SBS but didn’t get my prints sent off in 10 days. If I mail them tommrow? 9/8 when I efilled on 8/19 think I would have a issue???

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Doubtful you'll have any issues. I've lagged a month on sending in print cards and had no issues with efile form 1s. They likely wouldn't cancel it before 90 days anyway.

Just my opinion.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I filed mine back in august and got my disapproval this morning because I’m an idiot and marked box 4(d) model as an AR-15.. back to the start. No one’s fault but mine. Always double check your stuff. Lesson learned.

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    So I efilled another SBS but didn’t get my prints sent off in 10 days. If I mail them tommrow? 9/8 when I efilled on 8/19 think I would have a issue???
    You will and the process starts all over. I did 3 Form 4's and the cover sheet was never sent to me. They sent the cover sheet to my dealer and they didn't forward it to me so make sure you mail a copy of your cover letter. I was less than 30 days out when they rejected mine for missing FP cards.

Funny thing is the ATF took my money instantly but the refund took 10 business days...LOL

Top Bottom