• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Neg rep originally given by RedhorseThread: Anti-gunners say...
    As much as I don’t like the Brits, calling them “limp wrist fags” is unacceptable.

While I was in the Army, I was in MI. I hated the politics at Division HQ, so I transferred down to a Battalion HQ, to be closer to the Infantry.

I was the BICC (Battlefield Information Communication Center) NCO. We had a British exchange officer working as our S3.

One day while some of us were familliarizing him with American humor some one said "there is nothing in Texas, but steers and queers."
    I asked him "Do you know the difference Between Texas and Great Briton?" He said "No." and I said "No steers." He was less offended than the above.

I will give no quarter to forigners that attempt to tell Americans how to live.
    I guess some can’t take friendly ribbing and banter.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    141086556_2770069316600999_4963612808293872477_n.jpg

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    I have been rereading this over and over with a furrowed brow and wondering if it is true or one of those memes that Hough fact checkers complain about.
    Oh it gets worse.

At the time of Beeler's arrest, law enforcement recovered one Glock 17 Gen 4 9MM Glocks, 509 rounds of 9MM ammunition, 12-gauge shotgun shells, and 17 rounds of Glock 17 magazines, according to the charging documents.

source

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have been rereading this over and over with a furrowed brow and wondering if it is true or one of those memes that Hough fact checkers complain about.

I have to admit, I did not go to verify this.
    Usually when I put a tweet up, I verify first. I got lazy.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    "joe biden is your president."
    No, he's not. I don't support communists, or those who perjur themselves after taking the oath of office (that includes creating or voting for laws contrary to the Constitution, I'm looking at you AWB among others).

By the way, how many of you bother to actually check on what your representatives are voting for and against? do you ever bother writing them and explaining that you're more than happy to fire them when they vote in violation of their oath?

I want the Hunter Biden laptop investigated, and for corn pop to be impeached in the house and convicted in the Senate.

Shouldn't be too hard to find criminal activity on the 'Ho. Her career in California, where the communist party (Democrats) worked happily with ChiComm agents should provide fertile ground for the investigation.

Either of the above have greater validity than the Steele dossier.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom