• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Joy Behar after smoking a blunt on Wednesday’s episode of “The View,” saying that if more Black people in the country owned guns, politicians would enact gun reform much quicker.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    According to JB:

“Why in God’s name should an ordinary citizen [be] able to purchase an assault weapon that holds 300-round magazines that let mass shooters fire hundreds of bullets in a matter of minutes?” the president said.

This was six days ago and was repeating this on Jimmy Kimmel again last night (according to a news-clip I saw this morning).

So apparently his handlers can't get it through his head no such thing exists because he really is that dense, no one dares correct him or it is intentional hyperbole used as a scare tactic for the uninformed.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    According to JB:

“Why in God’s name should an ordinary citizen [be] able to purchase an assault weapon that holds 300-round magazines that let mass shooters fire hundreds of bullets in a matter of minutes?” the president said.

This was six days ago and was repeating this on Jimmy Kimmel again last night (according to a news-clip I saw this morning).

So apparently his handlers can't get it through his head no such thing exists because he really is that dense, no one dares correct him or it is intentional hyperbole used as a scare tactic for the uninformed.
    the anti-common sense crow (let's face it. they don't want to discuss facts) don't want to correct him. they only want and need people to focus on emotions. therefore they deliberately push lies to their supporters.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang. I go off line for a day, come back, find something to post on INGO, and you guys ALREADY got it.
    :(

Anyway..

I have a lot of neighbors that have guns, and skin color that is not white.
    Same with coworkers.. before I retired.
    Shot guns with a few.
    Indoor range I go to seems to be mixed.
    As long as they are SAFE, I don't care about their color, or gender.
    But those shrills on the view have never been to the range.

Anyway, even though you guys beat me to the punch, I'm posting my stuff ANYWAY.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    People been tagging Joy blowheart with memes like this on Instagram.. Plus you have Kevin Dixie " The Real NOC" now calling her out to bring him on the show to prove her wrong with what she said..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220609-133653_kindlephoto-11793568.png
      Screenshot_20220609-133653_kindlephoto-11793568.png
      618.5 KB · Views: 34

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    People been tagging Joy blowheart with memes like this on Instagram.. Plus you have Kevin Dixie " The Real NOC" now calling her out to bring him on the show to prove her wrong with what she said..

Won't matter.
    They will NOT have a conflicting view, or they will yell in a shrill tone to drown him out.
    And it will be "okay" because they are "right" and an opposing view is "wrong".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png

I hope everyone is passing this on social media.
    Saying we won't "compromise" is BS.
    It's all that has been done, by our side.

Top Bottom