• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    May want to call Target Sports in Sheridan and ask the owner about how Square Inc. treated his business. Square Inc should probably be on the list as well.

I have yet to come across a business that is pro2a that will do credit card processing on websites.

Stripe
    Paypal
    Square

I've been cancelled by all but PayPal so far. However, there is no one else to do business with.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    whoa whoa whoa.... how is Starbucks not on that list? Do they have a parent company?

No parent company.

I guess it depends on how you define "anti-firearm"; or how much time you put into compiling a list. Target is conspicuously missing, too.

It'd be nice if they listed why they're on the list.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    No parent company.

I guess it depends on how you define "anti-firearm"; or how much time you put into compiling a list. Target is conspicuously missing, too.

It'd be nice if they listed why they're on the list.

Several years ago starbucks was in the center of hot water for supporting gun rights. The corporate position as I recall was they support local gun laws. There were gun meetups there all over the country. Did they change their policy?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Several years ago starbucks was in the center of hot water for supporting gun rights. The corporate position as I recall was they support local gun laws. There were gun meetups there all over the country. Did they change their policy?
    Yep, back in 2013.

And then they finally said Guns are UNWELCOME in their stores. They still toed the line, at the time, saying they support local gun laws. But I believe since then they've tried to position as gun-free zones. :dunno:

From 2013​:
    Starbucks says guns unwelcome, though not banned | The Seattle Times

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The one difference the left has on us is their determination to work together for a cause. Boycotts work well for the left/liberals but suck royally when the right does it.

We need to collectively boycott a small number of companies every few months. We need to organize and react. We know it works, we've seen the opposition do it for decades. They've gotten so good at it; they have become destructive, violent to the point that businesses will respond without a protest....just knowing it "may" happen.

As we sit back and talk about it, they are out there changing the world.

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    The one difference the left has on us is their determination to work together for a cause. Boycotts work well for the left/liberals but suck royally when the right does it.

We need to collectively boycott a small number of companies every few months. We need to organize and react. We know it works, we've seen the opposition do it for decades. They've gotten so good at it; they have become destructive, violent to the point that businesses will respond without a protest....just knowing it "may" happen.

Ok, what the next step?
    Start a pro gun group. "Americans demand rights" "cities for rights". Or something.

Then market and get members, then send out calls to action.

This month we wont shop at x,y,z but we will show up at x time with signs to protest...

That just off of the top of my head.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Ask PETA how they boycotts are going, or any of the anti-Zionist.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Ok, what the next step?
    Start a pro gun group. "Americans demand rights" "cities for rights". Or something.

Then market and get members, then send out calls to action.

This month we wont shop at x,y,z but we will show up at x time with signs to protest...

That just off of the top of my head.

I’m not an organizer but there are many who are. I’d be happy to do my part but we need strong organization and people willing to make sacrifices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fullmetaljesus

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I’m not an organizer but there are many who are. I’d be happy to do my part but we need strong organization and people willing to make sacrifices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same boat. I'm not much of an organizer either

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would recommend learning from the American Family Association. Their boycotts are effective because they set reasonable goals (i.e., demanding the target of the boycott remain neutral as opposed to switching sides) and picking the most obnoxious offender from each class of business rather than the whole list of offensive parties all at once.

Top Bottom