• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Im not a Dr, but if she got it monday and today is friday one would think she'd be in the hospital and dr's would be investigating this still. But yet shes posting videos on the internet and saying dont be jealous of her dance moves. If you've had roughly 4 days of your body uncontrollably spasming i just dont think your mental functions would be there to joke about something thats maybe severely screwed you up. Imagine waking up paralyzed and on day 4 being pretty ok with it despite not knowing why.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Or got Bell's palsy coincidentally. My sister just woke up with it one morning, of course she had eaten some fresh seafood the night before so that may have caused it.:rolleyes:
    My brother had it once, only thing he can think of that may have caused it was he smacked his head while working under his car a week or so before.
    Im not a Dr, but if she got it monday and today is friday one would think she'd be in the hospital and dr's would be investigating this still. But yet shes posting videos on the internet and saying dont be jealous of her dance moves. If you've had roughly 4 days of your body uncontrollably spasming i just dont think your mental functions would be there to joke about something thats maybe severely screwed you up. Imagine waking up paralyzed and on day 4 being pretty ok with it despite not knowing why.
    She got the shot on Mon, this stuff started on Weds with tongue spasms and on Thurs had developed into this. So yeah probably still in the hospital. And she says she's supposed to go tomorrow to "some place in eastern Kentucky" to get she thinks a "shock treatment"?

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Here is another one.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Here is another one.

That website has some pure gold of reader comments:
    "We need to be in prayer for all of those who have taken this vaccine. This is the global elites work. They are demon possessed people."

But one caught my eye - a link to the truth: https://bravelikenick.com

Yeah, that's right - this a video of a guy that had a reaction in 2019!
    Took me less than minute to debunk this.

Please, people - take five or ten minutes to do a cursory investigation before regurgitating crap from sketchy websites.

Last edited:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That website has some pure gold of reader comments:
    "We need to be in prayer for all of those who have taken this vaccine. This is the global elites work. They are demon possessed people."

But one caught my eye - a link to the truth: https://bravelikenick.com

Yeah, that's right - this a video of a guy that had a reaction in 2019!
    Took me less than minute to debunk this.

Please, people - take five or ten minutes to do a cursory investigation before regurgitating crap from sketchy website.
    Many people will only look at it enough to support their own beliefs.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Here is a follow up article about this woman.

Yeah, I think I might just be calling BS. I'm pretty positive there are no metals in either of the rona vaccines.
    The hospital determined that she was experiencing a “neurological reaction,” he said, adding that doctors believe the medical condition was caused by “the metals in the vaccine.”

Top Bottom