• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Tried to find the original thread, but I don't think it made the transition to the new platform. Anyhow, just got this in an email from RMR.

Here is a picture of the backorder board. I know it shows that we are just barely past the 12 week mark and for that I am sorry. I have some good news about the 115 and 124 FMJ. We should be able to do the entire month of January this week and then next week we should be able to get the entire month of February out. And then the week after that we should be able to get the entire month of March. I apologize for the delays. We just had a bunch of manpower issues and copper supply issues that put us way behind. Anyway, we now have enough copper and lead on hand for the FMJ to completely catch up. The bad news is we are still waiting on copper for the 124 MPR HP. We were expecting a shipment last week but it shipped a little late and won't be here until this week. We will get enough copper to make 2 million of the HP. This will get us through January in probably the first week of February. Unfortunately we won't see more copper until middle of May sometime. Also, I wanted to warn everyone that you will likely notice a little color difference in the jacket. It's the same exact gilding material but the way the supplier we had to use anneals it makes it more of a bronze color than a copper color. They shoot the same. Only the color will change.

As soon as we get caught up on the 124 and 115 FMJ we will be putting the Matchwinners (Flat Nose) back up on the website. We're currently working on possibly converting one of the other machines over to make .380 as well. The 147s and 135s are going to have to wait to go back on the website until we get more copper. They the same strip as our HP bullet so all of the copper is going towards HP.

Top Bottom