• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Oldschool1911s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2021
    NWI
    Hello and greetings! I am new to the site and thrilled! I am a NWI resident and love firearms. I am a long time resident of Indiana and hope Indiana's gun laws only get better for the people of Indiana who love there freedom while living in the greatest country on this earth. I like almost any type of firearm but I think that I would have to say that my favorite is a good 1911 acp. I look forward to making some new friends and learning as much as possible about my favorite past time. I would like to thank everyone that is involved in the making of such a great web site. I look forward to spending a very good amount of time here... I know it's going to take some time for me to learn everything that I need to know about the website to fully enjoy it and understand how it operates. Thanks again for your time in creating a great website. "Oldschool1911s"

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!!
    You might consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also, the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum.from Hamilton County!! You might consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also, the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom