• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Saw this the other day too. The article I read mentioned the school was still using the incident as a teaching opportunity about how everything is still racist. No mention of any punishment for the culprit.
    So, I guess the guy got what he wanted. A bunch of idiots repenting over sins they've never committed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Paging Smollett, Jussie Smollett.....

Where to begin...

Was that article really hard to read or what? Seems like there was a bit of anti-chronological randomness there.

Albion College: $50K/year and they are boycotting classes, that they are paying... they are planning on not paying. Never mind.

Division III in sports, Albion College is known as "The Britons" and their mascot is Brit the Briton. Shouldn't they be burning this symbol of colonialism and oppression? Has everyone who has ever worn that mascot costume has been doxed, canceled, fired and will never get a job again? Are they considering changing their name to the Woke Mob or something? OR, is "Briton" noble since as a fledgling nation we kicked their red-coated arses and America bad, etc, etc. Not a rhetorical question, I'd like to know.

(Bear with me, I'm getting back on track now.) So, a black student graffitis the school with white supremacy/racist stuff. Is this OK because (Duke Lacrosse, Virginia Tech, somebody did it somewhere so everyone is guilty, twisted quasi anti-logic here) OR, is the student a black-white supremacist? Seriously, I'd like to know.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Richmond, Indiana aka Shitsmond experienced a doctor's home vandalized with similar graffiti a couple of years ago. Turns out the husband of the house was responsible. He had a high concentration of melanin in his biological pigmentation. Local bleeding hearts went nuts until the truth was revealed, then they went silent.

NoGoJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2021
    Zionsville
    Where to begin...

Was that article really hard to read or what? Seems like there was a bit of anti-chronological randomness there.

Albion College: $50K/year and they are boycotting classes, that they are paying... they are planning on not paying. Never mind.

Division III in sports, Albion College is known as "The Britons" and their mascot is Brit the Briton. Shouldn't they be burning this symbol of colonialism and oppression? Has everyone who has ever worn that mascot costume has been doxed, canceled, fired and will never get a job again? Are they considering changing their name to the Woke Mob or something? OR, is "Briton" noble since as a fledgling nation we kicked their red-coated arses and America bad, etc, etc. Not a rhetorical question, I'd like to know.

(Bear with me, I'm getting back on track now.) So, a black student graffitis the school with white supremacy/racist stuff. Is this OK because (Duke Lacrosse, Virginia Tech, somebody did it somewhere so everyone is guilty, twisted quasi anti-logic here) OR, is the student a black-white supremacist? Seriously, I'd like to know.
    I had a vision of Dave Chappelle's Clayton Bigsby Sketch.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There's a thread for that.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    When victimhood is valued ten fold over truth we have an issue. Just another example of why I'll not suffer the leftist fools.

Aesop would be proud.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Why is "white lives matter" racist but "black lives matter" isn't?
    Simple "white lives matter" means only white lives matter, where "black lives matter" means black lives matter to. At least that's what they say. But they seem to get very upset over "all lives matter" claiming that it takes away from "black lives matter". Personally I think they are full of :bs:
    Richmond, Indiana aka Shitsmond experienced a doctor's home vandalized with similar graffiti a couple of years ago. Turns out the husband of the house was responsible. He had a high concentration of melanin in his biological pigmentation. Local bleeding hearts went nuts until the truth was revealed, then they went silent.
    If that's the one I'm thinking of the Dr. was a friend of someone on this site, they were upset about it when it happened. Then very disappointed when the truth came out. Not disappointed that it wasn't true, disappointed that a man they were friends with and respected would do such a thing.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    April 7 statement on FB:

Earlier today, we identified the individual responsible for the racist and anti-Semitic graffiti in Mitchell Towers. The student, who was acting alone, acknowledged their responsibility for these incidents, and was immediately removed from campus and placed on temporary suspension while we conduct a full investigation as part of our student judicial process.
    But we know the acts of racism that have occurred this week are not about one particular person or one particular incident. We know that there is a significant history of racial pain and trauma on campus and we are taking action to repair our community. We will change and heal together as a community, because we are committed to doing the work.
    Right now, we encourage all members of our community to listen, respond and care for one another, and lean on the faculty, staff, and community members who have been gathering today to make sure we are supporting you. We have your back.

April 5:
    We stand together with our Black students, alumni, faculty, staff and broader community members in condemning the recent acts of racism on campus. Hatred and injustice have no place at Albion, and will not be tolerated.
    We are currently investigating who is responsible for the racist graffiti in our residential buildings and we will seek criminal charges against those involved. If they are Albion College students, they will also immediately be subject to the student conduct process—including the potential for suspension or expulsion.
    We cannot become a true community of belonging until everybody feels safe on campus, and it is our responsibility to continuously reaffirm our commitment to anti-racism through both words and actions.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom