Another “we’re ****ed!” prediction, this one by 2040…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, something, something, the world is ending, do what we say...

We saw the beginnings of what an unleashed society could do until the save the world crowd destroyed it...

The whole running out of resources is just BS and is a window into the arrogance of man that they believe with such confidence they know it all now. The known oil reserves has done nothing but rise my whole life and continues to. The article stated they said we would run out of resources, which we haven't, we in fact have increased the know reserves.

The availability of those reserves is political...

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Here I thought cars were supposed to already be obsolete.

Oh yeah "Language Warning"

I say that all the time and hardly anyone ever gets it. I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one! We’re supposed to have laser guns and flying cars by now!

One of Wilson’s best!

Bob Kevoian’s tribute song to him is so sad and happy at the same time. Tim Wilson was one of the best on Bob and Tom.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    A whole MIT paper on societal collapse, and no mention of the possibility of financial collapse because of bankrupt central banks, printing monopoly money to float government debt? That had already happened in the weimar republic. They had a template.

I guess people see what they're looking for

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That prediction is in no way new news.

There is a book of a series of letters from antiquity that was complied in 1611. It talks about the destruction of society and the players who will be actively involved in destroying the world. The final chapter is called the "Apocalypse" or the Revelation of John.

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    CCP developed a 100 year plan after 1949. In 1972 some of our best and brightest didn’t see that coming. Where are they now? What do they have to say in 2021?

Top Bottom