• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Another plus to airguns are mufflers and giggle switches are legal! Ive been looing at getting a full auto .22 as you can legally own one as a firearm, but you can with a air rifle plus itll be cheaper to feed
    I was just thinking how cool it would be to have one of the full auto air rifles as I was watching chipmunks scamper back and forth across my yard yesterday. They were constantly moving so I didn't even bother to get my pellet rifle out because I'd have had a hard time getting a shot lined up, but I was thinking that if I could "strafe" them, I might have a chance! :):

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Neighbor reported me a couple years ago for shooting a air rifle to kill a possum, there is a ordinance here no bb guns or air rifles to be discharged in city limits???

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Neighbor reported me a couple years ago for shooting a air rifle to kill a possum, there is a ordinance here no bb guns or air rifles to be discharged in city limits???
    Not that I'm aware of here in Marion County at least. My neighbor actually called me to have me kill a possum last year. I just used a .22 revolver, but nobody even noticed. Not unusual to hear the occasional firecracker go off, so I don't think I garnered any unwanted attention.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Interesting reading through this thread, 1st, OP gets harassed, next we go to black powder and then air rifles.
    I hope we don’t roll over like this IRL. Not putting my money on it though.

I know it’s just a conversation, and an informative one at that, I just saw some parallels.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is your friend The Firearm Blog? This info is public knowledge and has been out there since at least August 18:

Too bad your friend missed the Russian ammo ban in his crystal ball.
    Yes, my friend is the TFB but I don't like going around telling people I read Shorts Lawyer.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Interesting reading through this thread, 1st, OP gets harassed, next we go to black powder and then air rifles.
    I hope we don’t roll over like this IRL. Not putting my money on it though.

I know it’s just a conversation, and an informative one at that, I just saw some parallels.
    We're all waiting on Kirk Freeman's leadership.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not related to the ammo thing, but our own Indiucky, who owns a gun store in Clarksville, In. is closing down, he said because all the crap from the gubment, sad to see, he had a great boring old farts store, go in and talk about guns and such, I wish I'd had bought more stuff from him, great guy, even if he is "a thread killing historian"............Gotta get on that ammo buying binge now....
    HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Top Bottom