• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In this case it's more like common sense signaling or perhaps uncommon sense signaling, since apparently not arming those that wish to do you harm is such a foreign concept to so many now. While simply having a questionnaire that Biden voters can easily lie on is not likely to stop them from buying ammo, the move is bound to trigger some of the scum into avoiding buying ammo from them and that is they best they can really do.
    It's that, "every Biden voter wants to do me harm" attitude that rubs me wrong.

Just because a soccer mom got fed up with Trump doesn't mean she's stalking you. Maybe she just wants ammo so she can have a nice day at the range with her kids.

That's the sort of person I don't think we should be alienating. Furthermore, I don't care much for the image it portrays about gun owners. We worked hard to throw off the paranoid trigger happy recluse who thinks that gun ownership is a good ole boys club.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It me virtue signaling.
    One cop comes to their place from the local PD, and cites them for their mask policies. So Fenix decides to stop selling to ALL LE agencies? Yeah, seems like they probably had issues with LEOs long before this, and now they found a reason to be open about it... well other than the Boogaloo-style shirt they're selling on their site.
    One individual shoots some people and we get a national push to take away everything but sharp sticks from everyone. Welcome to the real world.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne

Just because a soccer mom got fed up with Trump doesn't mean she's stalking you. Maybe she just wants ammo so she can have a nice day at the range with her kids.

That's the sort of person I don't think we should be alienating. Furthermore, I don't care much for the image it portrays about gun owners. We worked hard to throw off the paranoid trigger happy recluse who thinks that gun ownership is a good ole boys club.

Yup. The 2nd amendment is not always the most important factor for people voting, and that doesn't make them a bad person.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

It's because of that soccer mom we can't find ammo, if Trump would've won the market would be much calmer i'm sure.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I don't give a **** what the Biden voter wants. The fact of the matter is that each and every one of them have actually done harm.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yup. The 2nd amendment is not always the most important factor for people voting, and that doesn't make them a bad person.
    So you're okay with them voting my rights away because my rights aren't as important to them?

Sorry, not buying it. F' each and every last one of them for voting for someone who, if he had his way, would make my wife a widow and have my children grow up without a father.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So you're okay with them voting my rights away because my rights aren't as important to them?

Sorry, not buying it. F' each and every last one of them for voting for someone who, if he had his way, would make my wife a widow and have my children grow up without a father.
    Someone asking me the of "hyperbole" the other day...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Someone asking me the of "hyperbole" the other day...
    First, it wasn't me asking about hyperbole. Second, what I posted is absolutely true. I had to draw on someone once, it wasn't at home, and it wasn't with a shotgun. Mr. Biden would have had me disarmed if he could have, and don't try to pretend he wouldn't.

So yeah, no hyperbole there. If Biden had his way I'd be dead today, my wife would be a widow, my children would be growing up without me.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Last I checked, about every criminal law in the country is based around taking away the rights of others.

So yeah, trying to take away such clearly defined rights does make someone a bad person. Ignorance isn't an excuse to break the law. You can always opt out of voting if you don't know any better.

STFU

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Maybe we should mark everyone's account so we can keep track.
    As long as you are keeping track of things, why not create a registry while you are at it? No thanks.
    (Expat, I value your inputs but we already track waaaaay too much info and big brother always wants more.)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

It does make them fundamentally WRONG.

How about NOT voting for anyone, from any party, that want to TAKE AWAY somebody else's rights?
    Sounds pretty radical on the surface I grant you, but just imagine...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It does make them fundamentally WRONG.

How about NOT voting for anyone, from any party, that want to TAKE AWAY somebody else's rights?
    Sounds pretty radical on the surface I grant you, but just imagine...
    What happens when there's two parties and two candidates, and BOTH want to take away somebody else's rights?

Top Bottom