• ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It me virtue signaling.
    One cop comes to their place from the local PD, and cites them for their mask policies. So Fenix decides to stop selling to ALL LE agencies? Yeah, seems like they probably had issues with LEOs long before this, and now they found a reason to be open about it... well other than the Boogaloo-style shirt they're selling on their site.
    I'm sure they probably didn't have any issues with LEO's before this but actions have consequences. I doubt most PD's around there were even using their ammo. They should probably have been more selective like Barrett was and just ban the Novi PD and not all. That boogaloo shirt lol, you mean that hawaiian shirt with a couple AR's on it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm sure they probably didn't have any issues with LEO's before this but actions have consequences. I doubt most PD's around there were even using their ammo. They should probably have been more selective like Barrett was and just ban the Novi PD and not all. That boogaloo shirt lol, you mean that hawaiian shirt with a couple AR's on it?
    The Hawaiian shirt is a trademark of the Boogaloo Boys.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Okay, I didn't see in the first few posts that anybody had done this.

I just went to their site, and there is an overlay dialog which asks did you vote for Joe Biden Yes no. If you click yes it takes you to a page for biden's gun control with a bleating request for funding. That is just beautiful!

To be honest though I really wish they had done an intermediary splash screen that said plainly " we don't sell to those who voted against the Constitution and the second Amendment".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm going purchase from them asap just due to the fact that they have the guts to stand up for our rights. I would love to see more of this in the 2a community. Big thanks to the op for posting.
    And it's obvious that their PR campaign of virtue signalling is working.

Who says the only left can have all the fun in a culture war?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I mean in theroy it sounds like a great idea but starting to discriminate with ammo sales doesnt sound good to me.
    There is no such thing as discrimination unless our beloved federal government says it is in law. Refusing services to a person because of political beliefs is legal right now.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    seems shortsighted. If you want to put a Republican in office you need to make friends not enemies. We need to flip young liberal voters. Not going to accomplish that by calling them commies and refusing to sell them stuff. Also this isnt a game conservatives want to play because its a guaranteed loss. Think of all the major corporations out there supplying basically everything. If push comes to shove and this sort of thing takes off the walmarts, amazons, targets, costcos, etc would not be on our side. You may be ok buying all your stuff from rural king but a majority of conservatives want the luxuries that say amazon provides.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    seems shortsighted. If you want to put a Republican in office you need to make friends not enemies. We need to flip young liberal voters. Not going to accomplish that by calling them commies and refusing to sell them stuff. Also this isnt a game conservatives want to play because its a guaranteed loss. Think of all the major corporations out there supplying basically everything. If push comes to shove and this sort of thing takes off the walmarts, amazons, targets, costcos, etc would not be on our side. You may be ok buying all your stuff from rural king but a majority of conservatives want the luxuries that say amazon provides.
    It takes a one on one approach to change a liberal. I actually did just that with a very liberal friend. It started out asking me what firearm to buy because the riots and unrest was getting her scared. She ended up voting for Trump and has done a 180 in her ideals not only on firearms but in almost everything she was brainwashed with in college. She has totally flipped to conservative side on just about everything now. She got woke up about being woke.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I mean in theroy it sounds like a great idea but starting to discriminate with ammo sales doesnt sound good to me.
    I'm good with discriminating against people who don't want you to be able to buy ammo, or discriminating against oathbreaker scum in law enforcement who are playing enforcer for the covid tyrants.

Every day the left strings us up by our own standards and principles.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    And in the process you'll prove how easily you allow yourself to be manipulated. This is what Jamil calls virtue signaling. These guys will "say" they won't sell to Biden voters, but how would they know?
    In this case it's more like common sense signaling or perhaps uncommon sense signaling, since apparently not arming those that wish to do you harm is such a foreign concept to so many now. While simply having a questionnaire that Biden voters can easily lie on is not likely to stop them from buying ammo, the move is bound to trigger some of the scum into avoiding buying ammo from them and that is they best they can really do.

PatriotX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    Michiana
    In reality, they’ll sell to whomever has the greenbacks...their true allegiance.

It‘s little more than targeted advertising, under the auspice of political speech.

Their biz, their rules.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yes, let’s just keep being nice because it has worked so well up to this point.

Big Corp would never decide to not sell to half the population, so we don’t have to worry about them making that decision. We may have to show that we’re green, or vaccinated, or whatever to transact, but the capitalist won’t decide it.
    We do need to be nice on an individual basis in order to influence people, no doubt. But corporately we need to stand. That doesn’t mean calling names, it means action and forwarding ideas.

By the way, I don’t want to elect a republican to anything, I want a conservative, or even better, a classical liberal.
    Also by the way I’m pretty far over on the redneck scale but would not want to have to buy everything (hardly anything actually) from RK. We all paint with such broad brushes, and eliminating that is the first step to influencing via relationship.

Top Bottom