• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is just a PR move. No one is having trouble selling ammo right now, when the ammo starts coming back in stock and sitting on shelves they arent going to care anymore.
    I think so too. Once they get stock in and it's competitive in the marketplace if they keep it going. I'll change my mind.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    What has the world come to? Well quiet simply this, us vs them , there are those who what us the undesirables to fall in line , you want a car it must be electric, you want to sell you house it must be green, you want groceries you must show your wome enough, so this i have drawn a line in the sand and we are going to stand our ground, we don't want you, go way thank you, makes perfect sense.

Just remember soon you will have to prove your woke enough to buy a printed on paper magazine, you car is green enough in order to buy 1 gallon of gasoline, and you didn't not vote for a conservative ever because if so your a threat.

Woke people don't believe we have the right or need for guns, this shop is just saying back to them , woke people aren't getting ammunition from us.
    Yes was listening to radio yesterday, all that about being green enough will be in play, tied to your social credit score and or allowance from the Gov

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is a necessary step more people need to take. As long as these games are only played by one side of the isle, they will continue without serious objection.

Once everyone starts playing this game, it will garner attention and will put politicians in an awkward position of trying to outlaw cancel culture.

dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    Just some quick background for context...

Fenix already got a visit from their local PD regarding masking. At that point, Fenix gave a big eff you to selling to LEO agencies.

Their 9mm is fantastic. 115 and 124 great for range and 147 subs great through a can.

Get on their email list and you'll see something every week or 2 about availability. It sells out in a matter of minutes.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Just some quick background for context...

Fenix already got a visit from their local PD regarding masking. At that point, Fenix gave a big eff you to selling to LEO agencies.

Their 9mm is fantastic. 115 and 124 great for range and 147 subs great through a can.

Get on their email list and you'll see something every week or 2 about availability. It sells out in a matter of minutes.
    Man that stuff goes quick doesn't it ? My last two attempts failed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm going purchase from them asap just due to the fact that they have the guts to stand up for our rights. I would love to see more of this in the 2a community. Big thanks to the op for posting.
    And in the process you'll prove how easily you allow yourself to be manipulated. This is what Jamil calls virtue signaling. These guys will "say" they won't sell to Biden voters, but how would they know?

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    And in the process you'll prove how easily you allow yourself to be manipulated. This is what Jamil calls virtue signaling. These guys will "say" they won't sell to Biden voters, but how would they know?
    Who cares. These guys can sell to whomever they want. What if they just want to say a big FU to dumb*** Biden voters? Nothing wrong with that.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Who cares. These guys can sell to whomever they want. What if they just want to say a big FU to dumb*** Biden voters? Nothing wrong with that.
    Especially since the Biden voters said FU to the constitution. I usually don’t support this kinda thing, but not selling 2A items to people who voted against the 2A is bitter sweet

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ok. Is anyone forcing you to buy ammo from them? Or is this just you "virtue signalling"?
    It me virtue signaling.
    One cop comes to their place from the local PD, and cites them for their mask policies. So Fenix decides to stop selling to ALL LE agencies? Yeah, seems like they probably had issues with LEOs long before this, and now they found a reason to be open about it... well other than the Boogaloo-style shirt they're selling on their site.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    It me virtue signaling.
    One cop comes to their place from the local PD, and cites them for their mask policies. So Fenix decides to stop selling to ALL LE agencies? Yeah, seems like they probably had issues with LEOs long before this, and now they found a reason to be open about it... well other than the Boogaloo-style shirt they're selling on their site.
    Hey thanks for the heads up! I just went and bought one.
    did you answer NO when you went to their site? :):

20210215_085702.png

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom