• ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    I'm seeing some ammo more available but haven't seen prices budge.

I'm sure a guy could use ammoseek or similar and study it scientifically though.

I'm "good" on ammo but still planning to shoot 22 more than ever this year.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I have had several flavors of 9mm FMJ on back order at Optics Planet for a few months now. About a week ago I got an email notification that projected delivery dates were no longer available (they had been pushed back steadily into May). Today I got another email that promised I’d eventually get the quantities I’d ordered, but in more and smaller boxes, BUT, most importantly, I’d pay the price/round I’d ordered it at ($.30-$.35). Can’t really complain about that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have had several flavors of 9mm FMJ on back order at Optics Planet for a few months now. About a week ago I got an email notification that projected delivery dates were no longer available (they had been pushed back steadily into May). Today I got another email that promised I’d eventually get the quantities I’d ordered, but in more and smaller boxes, BUT, most importantly, I’d pay the price/round I’d ordered it at ($.30-$.35). Can’t really complain about that.
    Keep us in the loop. I wish you the best on this.

I don't dislike Optics Planet and order from them frequently. That said, I have had poor luck with getting backordered product out of them. Hopefully they are better on this than they used to be.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Keep us in the loop. I wish you the best on this.

I don't dislike Optics Planet and order from them frequently. That said, I have had poor luck with getting backordered product out of them. Hopefully they are better on this than they used to be.
    Thanks, I appreciate that. I’ll be happy for any I get at all.

Poncho53

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Hammond
    I remember seeing those small round cardboard drums filled with thousands upon thousands of loose rounds of SS109 pop up from time to time at local gun shops and wondering who the hell buys/shoots that much ammo??

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Watching for response
    B8qIwuRtOeF3rUpavNBWNhzfsx5gbC3PTYH0rT3xnOZt9EKcZuLJnnleVVSN8JwL7seRcXEDoNPL0JYYgLnFjTwqnGApEgd5VHWpHC6n_axQEsXcIiO7pxf0pcesUh5fhlCzzCbIvInUSzlOj6epU-7_JJrtNChnYuM

Brambo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Columbus, Indiana
    Don't think the prices are coming down it is just product is starting to hit the stores more frequently. Yesterday i saw a auction where 1500 rounds of 22LR went for over $700. So i would stay away from auctions for buying that's for sure...
    Agree, I was at an auction Saturday, 150 rds of .380 went for $120. I was the only floor bidder. I dropped out at $75, and felt ashamed to bid that much.

Top Bottom