Ammo Prices...Seem to be coming down

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
May 14, 2016
SW IN
I'm seeing 9mm continue to slowly trend down online.

Multiple online suppliers with name brand new brass 9 mm FMJ at 66-67 cpr found on AmmoSeek.

GB auctions falling in line a few cpr lower.

At least for 9mm, stimulus money sending prices back into orbit... did not happen.

When available in store, pricing is up now to 35 cpr plus tax, but sells out quickly.

Of course, Biden EO's tomorrow/Thursday could throw panic back in...

tude

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 16, 2012
ohio
Our local Rural King seems to have went over the cliff. They had Ammoland 223 20 round box $46.29. Nothing special just fmg, maybe the metal jacket was silver . They still had plenty Lol.

Brian's Surplus

Marksman
Site Supporter
Advertiser
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jul 18, 2016
Howard County
Our local Rural King seems to have went over the cliff. They had Ammoland 223 20 round box $46.29. Nothing special just fmg, maybe the metal jacket was silver . They still had plenty Lol.
That might be a sign that their ammunition contracts are running out. Prices will take a big jump when the long term contracts are up...

tude

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 16, 2012
ohio
I went to a different RK this morning. Stacks of the Ammoland brand 223 $46.99 for 20 rds. Is it showing up at that price in Indiana?

binkerton

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 21, 2012
Have not seen this stuff at the Columbus store yet. A couple weeks ago they had a 1220rd military lookin crate of 7.62x39 S&B for the very affordable price of $1300. Someone actually bought the damn thing. Lol

Bill2905

Plinker
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 1, 2021
Lake County
A friend told me that he went to Walmart last night and was able to buy three 375 round boxes of Winchester 22LR at the standard price. The guy who sold it to him told him he was happy to sell it to an ordinary customer because there is an organized group of the same people who hit the store most every morning and buy up their individual limit when they have stock. I will assume that they are resellers. Sure, it's their right to do so and all that but also pretty disappointing. Guys like that contribute to the current situation and make it harder for everyone.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Jun 24, 2013
><(((((*>
Psst, hey kid, wanna buy some of the good stuff? View attachment 134864

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Jun 24, 2013
><(((((*>
I should have put a more direct disclaimer that I was NOT endorsing the site, nor the ammo nor the price... just that this was what would be the lowest price ammo on AmmoSeek in that graph presented earlier.

And the reason most of us aren't seeing the prices presented in that graph is because we aren't looking for this kind of ammo from a site that maybe has high s&h per round.

Yes, exactly... that was the point I was trying to get across, that the graph someone put up was the lowest cpr ammo before s&h... random site, random ammo... and could even be remanufactured ammo... not how I shop for 9 mm.

In the last week or two, I've noticed an inversion between GB and retail prices... I think this means we've reached a stable market price and the gougers on GB are dumping stock. We'll see if this survives all the stimulus money out there...

20210411_192316.png

2021-04-10_7-01-35.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
178   0   0
Dec 7, 2011
Speedway area
A friend told me that he went to Walmart last night and was able to buy three 375 round boxes of Winchester 22LR at the standard price. The guy who sold it to him told him he was happy to sell it to an ordinary customer because there is an organized group of the same people who hit the store most every morning and buy up their individual limit when they have stock. I will assume that they are resellers. Sure, it's their right to do so and all that but also pretty disappointing. Guys like that contribute to the current situation and make it harder for everyone.
Cars bikes and boats....now guns and ammo. Same douche bags across the board just different names and faces.

Last edited:
Top Bottom