• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Well you've been here less than a month soo there's that...

and he has over 100 posts already! Cut the guy some slack.

some folks have other forums they frequent as well. I’m still hooked on my old forum from the northeast where I moved from in November 2019...you guys wanna see some REALLY sad sacks for gun owners, go to northeastshooters.com...those poor bastards can’t buy anything fun anymore...except for the few that live in New Hampshire.

regardless...be willing to give anyone a chance here. @Lushamania could be the next @Tyler-The-Piker...you just never knows who’s behind the keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Oh, and to ‘get back on track here’...I’m not selling anything, but only because I’ll need the brass eventually.

I kinda wish I could ‘sell’ someone my factory ammo with a ‘core charge’ that I’d refund when they give me back my brass...which is basically the only reason I bought the military surplus 5.56, 7.62x51, and 30-06 to begin with.

thread drift in another direction...how come commercial ammo producers don’t make brass like military manufacturers?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I just gouged the crap out of someone this morning. I sold them my dogecoin for a $300 profit. The market said it was worth that, so that's what I took for it.
    You sold it too soon. Just watch. :)

Back to ammo, I saw 200 rounds of Ammo Incorporated bulk pack 300 Blackout for $219 at Rural King in Greensburg today.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    and he has over 100 posts already! Cut the guy some slack.

some folks have other forums they frequent as well. I’m still hooked on my old forum from the northeast where I moved from in November 2019...you guys wanna see some REALLY sad sacks for gun owners, go to northeastshooters.com...those poor bastards can’t buy anything fun anymore...except for the few that live in New Hampshire.

regardless...be willing to give anyone a chance here. @Lushamania could be the next @Tyler-The-Piker...you just never knows who’s behind the keyboard.

except for Kutenupe...that guys a commie piece of goat excerement.

I don't have a problem with new members. If I did I would be miserable because there's a bunch. What I have a problem with is the infiltration of INGO by leftist scum. It is part of their m.o.
    The guys I call out are one's who are either Biden voting commies or newbies talking out of their *** (or both).

ETA: ftr, 76Too, we've met in person you and I...and I think INGO could use more new members like you!

Last edited:

TheFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    St. Joseph County
    If I sell ammo in this market to purchase something else in this market..... Why would I not sell it at market price? This is a fair question. Yes the market sucks, but it only sucks if you didn't buy it when you should have....

Would you feel the same if you bought amazon stock 5 years ago?
    I agree, I need to buy ammo in this market.
    I get criticized for trying to sell ammo at current prices when I have to buy ammo at current prices.
    I would prefer to trade for this at a precovid price level to make things simple but that has been difficult to do

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't forget to vote in the ammo price poll on INGO...

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    The ONLY way to come out OK right now is to trade ammo if you need ammo....

With that said, very few people have been willing to trade at normal ratio's. I am beginning to even out now, but I was heavy on some calibers and light on others.

Most would rather sell the ammo (and come out way ahead) than trade right now.

Fair trade values should be a ratio based on something like this;

.22- .08
    9mm- .25
    .40- .275
    45- .325
    5.56- .35
    7.62x39 .225

BUT, right now everyone thinks a 9mm FMJ is worth more than a 45 FMJ. I guess supply and demand wins out! If .22 keeps going up though, I am going to be a seller to buy the other ammo I need.

Last edited:

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    The ONLY way to come out OK right now is to trade ammo if you need ammo....

With that said, very few people have been willing to trade at normal ratio's. I am beginning to even out now, but I was heavy on some calibers and light on others.

Most would rather sell the ammo (and come out way ahead) than trade right now.

Fair trade values should be a ratio based on something like this;

.22- .08
    9mm- .25
    .40- .275
    45- .325
    5.56- .35
    7.62x39 .225

BUT, right now everyone thinks a 9mm FMJ is worth more than a 45 FMJ. I guess supply and demand wins out! If .22 keeps going up though, I am going to be a seller to buy the other ammo I need.
    22 seems to always be the best bartering ammo.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I was looking at possibly selling some ammo with a gun. After researching current pricing and availability I am just gonna keep the ammo. I could barely afford to replace it (if I could find it) and don't want to insult someone by asking even 75% of current market price. Sticker shock was not something I associated with ammunition until now.

Top Bottom