• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    It’s enough to make a grown man cry… I just found a receipt from July 2019 where I bought five bricks of CCI Standard Velocity .22 LR for under $100.

76caprice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2020
    Franktucky
    If I sell ammo in this market to purchase something else in this market..... Why would I not sell it at market price? This is a fair question. Yes the market sucks, but it only sucks if you didn't buy it when you should have....

Would you feel the same if you bought amazon stock 5 years ago?
    Im good on ammo I make my own. Just don’t like seeing the same individuals bird dogging every store then at gun show see them setup and nothing but same ammo they bought to make money. I would rather see a new gun owner be able to get something for training class....

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Im good on ammo I make my own. Just don’t like seeing the same individuals bird dogging every store then at gun show see them setup and nothing but same ammo they bought to make money. I would rather see a new gun owner be able to get something for training class....
    Im not disagreeing with that statement at all. I have certain calibers that i have significantly more than others. So im trying to sell some, to purchase others. Thats where my argument is coming from. I reload as well, and up until about a week ago i wasnt having any luck with trying to replenish components.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I've told my buddies in the past few years to invest $1000 in a Dillon 550 and some components so they can get started building their stash. No, $0.18/rd 9mm isn't worth it.

Oh, well.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    It’s enough to make a grown man cry… I just found a receipt from July 2019 where I bought five bricks of CCI Standard Velocity .22 LR for under $100.
    Wonder how long it will take this guy to cry ..............your $.04 per round vs his $.70 ?
    $195.00 + $17 shipping , for 300 rounds ..........

Attachments

• Screenshot (55).png
      Screenshot (55).png
      684.6 KB · Views: 39

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NE of Indy
    I really started shooting in 2012. Lived and learned through the shortage around that time and tried to make sure I never went through that whole experience again.
    In early Feb ‘20 I got a Cabela’s flyer for 500rd 115gr Herters for $79.97. Didn’t need it then but got 2 boxes. (one for me and one for a friend)
    That was the last 9 I bought since.
    Later in July I stopped in 96th St Walmart on a whim and picked up 4 555 Winchester .22 for about $80.
    I spent most of 2020 buying an occasional upgraded optic, light, sling, mags, etc and just watched the ammo chaos happen...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    CTD is the anti-Christ of the gun market.
    How well I know.

Always good to stay abreast of the market though, even the bazaar one's. Might be where some of the pricing is coming from in our classies though.

Some of them you gotta chuckle. Some of them you chuckle, and they are sold the next day... :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    WOW ! Seriously ! I understand prices have gone up in stores but our own members have taken to a new level . Some asking $1.00 a rd I believe times are tuff on ammo but geezzz .
    If they don't then some flipper will buy it from them for cheap and sell it to us for extortionate prices.

Top Bottom