• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I have access to M855 rds and should just buy them and help my buds out here ! But they are $15 a box of 20 and I feel that’s high !

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    0a4ruuN.jpg

Maybe we could make a political party based on this??? :dunno:

shadow64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Plainfield
    You know it’s bad when my niece from texas called me to check prices up here and see if I could spare a little bit of ammo to get her through the shortage . got to love family

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    You can find ammo at normal prices if you just keep looking. When your out and about and pass a LGS or Rual king or one of the chain stores pop in. They get shipments at all times of the day. True story on my way back from a call in Ft Wayne I was about to pass Cabellas in Noblesville. Thought I would just give it a try Right time right place. Found Winchester 5.56 150 round boxes 74.99 And 500 round bricks of .22 27.99. I bought 2 of each leaving probably 15 of each on the shelf The guy stocking things said find everything you were looking for. I jokingly said Hell no Thers no primers. He said wait a minute a truck came in a little while ago. Wait here. Came back with 4 bricks. 2 small pistol 2 large pistol. Both under 50 bucks. Sorry I bought them all. And this was 4 weeks ago.

Top Bottom