• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    This is precisely a big reason why I reload my own ammo. Saves a lot of money. And before anyone starts with the argument of false economics because you shoot more, it’s not true in my case. Peace. Out!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    This is precisely a big reason why I reload my own ammo. Saves a lot of money. And before anyone starts with the argument of false economics because you shoot more, it’s not true in my case. Peace. Out!

Me too. I think of all the time I have invested in the rounds and almost hate to use them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Truth. Just because you can, doesnt mean you will. I too shoot no more/no less than before I started reloading. I just send fewer pennies downrange each time I pull the trigger.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Ammo is so expensive, people have figured out that they should stock up between emergencies when prices are low.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have ample reloading supplies to last me several years, in fact I thought I had a stockpile until things dried up. Now I’m thinking WHY DIDN’T I BUY MORE! My little brain keeps thinking about current replacement cost instead of the sale prices I bought at over the last several years.

Triton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2020
    New Albany
    It’s so expensive, I’ve dropped out of NRA Precision Pistol competing. I don’t reload and I can’t see paying almost $200 to shoot in a 2700 match shooting 270 rnds. I have stock. But replacing it will be $$$ if I buy new or jump into reloading.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    . It’s so expensive, I’ve dropped out of NRA Precision Pistol competing. I don’t reload and I can’t see paying almost $200 to shoot in a 2700 match shooting 270 rnds. I have stock. But replacing it will be $$$ if I buy new or jump into reloading.

You realize that the minute you drop out of competition, the terrorists win, right?

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    I have ample reloading supplies to last me several years, in fact I thought I had a stockpile until things dried up. Now I’m thinking WHY DIDN’T I BUY MORE! My little brain keeps thinking about current replacement cost instead of the sale prices I bought at over the last several years.

Exactly! You have two options.....plan ahead for what can happen or be forced to react when it does. I am enjoying shooting my 3 1/2 cent .45 ACP reloads.

Top Bottom