American flag is a threatening symbol of whiteness.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

The recording has bad language just be aware of that.

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

The recording has bad language just be aware of that.

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step."

Yet more intolerance from those preaching tolerance.

To **** with these ********.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Mara Gay is an attention seeking leftist liar and I'm not buying her tall tale. Last weekend, I drove a 650 mile round trip across rural northern Indiana and northern Ohio to help my Dad move. Aside from a single F**k Biden flag proudly displayed in front of a home in Ohio, I didn't see anything like what she describes. Rural Indiana and Ohio ain't exactly east coast Long Island, NY either.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why wouldn’t they say this? What concern could they possibly have about creating this latest “crisis”? At this point they’re getting anything they whine about so why would they stop?

If I woke up tomorrow and discovered that I could :poop: gold bullion I wouldn’t be looking to limit my fiber intake. If you find something that works it only makes sense to keep doing it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Why wouldn’t they say this? What concern could they possibly have about creating this latest “crisis”? At this point they’re getting anything they whine about so why would they stop?

If I woke up tomorrow and discovered that I could :poop: gold bullion I wouldn’t be looking to limit my fiber intake. If you find something that works it only makes sense to keep doing it.
    This.

This is exactly why I’m against red flag laws and Covid restrictions. If it works they’ll keep doing it, and slowly taking more.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    When I was growing up there was a slogan going around - "America, love it or leave it". I wish people would use that, and you don't even have to love it, if you don't like our freedom, then please feel free to move to the country of your choice.

Funny, with all the Americans hating the country that give them the freedom to say so, why are there so many risking everything trying to get here?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    When I was growing up there was a slogan going around - "America, love it or leave it". I wish people would use that, and you don't even have to love it, if you don't like our freedom, then please feel free to move to the country of your choice.

Funny, with all the Americans hating the country that give them the freedom to say so, why are there so many risking everything trying to get here?
    There`s a globalist agenda being worked out...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Where in the hell has this pansy ass :poop: come from? We went from the occasional nutcase whiner to now you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one. And every time I see a headline I think "Must be The Onion or Babylon Bee" but its not. Its some lunatic that is dead serious.

When do we start slapping the crap out of these idiots telling them to STFU and get a life?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Where in the hell has this pansy ass :poop: come from? We went from the occasional nutcase whiner to now you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one. And every time I see a headline I think "Must be The Onion or Babylon Bee" but its not. Its some lunatic that is dead serious.

When do we start slapping the crap out of these idiots telling them to STFU and get a life?

I just need to finish my coffee and I am good to go.

Top Bottom