American flag is a threatening symbol of whiteness.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Where in the hell has this pansy ass :poop: come from? We went from the occasional nutcase whiner to now you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one. And every time I see a headline I think "Must be The Onion or Babylon Bee" but its not. Its some lunatic that is dead serious.

When do we start slapping the crap out of these idiots telling them to STFU and get a life?
    They don't need a life they need a country that they can sculpt in the image of their dreams.. My suggestion would be Ilhan's home base for starters, that would be the perfect paradise for them

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

The recording has bad language just be aware of that.

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step."
    Let's dance, ************.(Not you, DS. The revolver guy.)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Let's dance, ************.(Not you, DS. The revolver guy.)
    Found another article on her from NYT

She is totally insane and a psychiatrist. Now Mass shootings by people under psychiatrist care makes more sense. They are being brainwashed possibly by the people who are supposed to be helping them. How many psychiatrist are as crazy as she is?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Found another article on her from NYT

She is totally insane and a psychiatrist. Now Mass shootings by people under psychiatrist care makes more sense. They are being brainwashed possibly by the people who are supposed to be helping them. How many psychiatrist are as crazy as she is?

Not sure you really want to know the answer to that question! The ramifications of having that knowledge may require psychiatric help!
    That's called a CATCH 22!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If you are threatened by the flag of the country, move to another country.
    If they move to France they will encounter the American Flag quite a lot. :):

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F528378381%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Some places fly the American flag not because it's on American soil but because it's a symbol of liberty. :patriot:

Maybe if they move to Iran, or North Korea, they're pretty much assured to not see a single offensive (to them) American flag.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The American Flag should be threatening, but only to the enemies of the country as a whole.

So I guess we know who places themselves in that category.

To a whole lot of people around the world, that flag brings comfort and hope.
    Over here the American flag is a symbol of liberation.

P22790227D4091040G.jpg

title-1576680650.jpg

MjAxNDA4MzQ5YjQxOGVlYmU3NzcwNzhlOTFkNTkyNDU2ODBjZjc

That plaque read "To the American Army: the city of Dinan is thankful for its liberation, June 6th and 7th 1944".

I found this article from 1944, soon before the liberation of Paris.

eamericain1.jpg

The title says "Parisians, soon you will be flying your flag".
    It's also a play on words.The verb "pavoiser" in French means both "to fly a flag" and "to show great show".

It says "Parisians, the time of freedom and liberation is coming, get ready to fly the national flag and the flag of our Allies."

It says that three member of the American Legion, who lived in France clandestinely since the German invasion, have presented an American flag to a representative of the new French government.
    That same American flag was flown in 1927, on top of the Eiffel Tower during the first visit of a delegation of the American Legion in Paris.
    The French official thanked the three Americans and assured them that the same American flag will be flown again, on top of the Eiffel Tower as soon as the city will be liberated.

You can't find a better symbol of freedom, that was the signal to let Parisians know that Nazi occupation was over. :patriot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We want unity.... Says the group that wants to compartmentalize and name every single nuance of their sexuality. So now instead of being LGBT, they have 50+ sub "species"... one for every little finite nuance of their sexual preference.

Doesnt sound like unity to me. Unity is "We are all together" not "There are 50+ variations, and dont you DARE miscategorize me!

And as far as I'm concerned, be gay. Be trans. IDGAF. But while you are at it, please also be a kind, decent human that gives grace and loves and respects others.

Top Bottom