American flag is a threatening symbol of whiteness.

DadSmith

Master
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 21, 2018
Ripley county

Just watch this. How far are these control freaks going to go?

DadSmith

Master
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 21, 2018
Ripley county

The recording has bad language just be aware of that.

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step."

BigRed

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dec 29, 2017
1,000 yards out

The recording has bad language just be aware of that.

"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step."

Yet more intolerance from those preaching tolerance.

To **** with these ********.

Bill2905

Plinker
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 1, 2021
Lake County
Mara Gay is an attention seeking leftist liar and I'm not buying her tall tale. Last weekend, I drove a 650 mile round trip across rural northern Indiana and northern Ohio to help my Dad move. Aside from a single F**k Biden flag proudly displayed in front of a home in Ohio, I didn't see anything like what she describes. Rural Indiana and Ohio ain't exactly east coast Long Island, NY either.

phylodog

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Mar 7, 2008
Arcadia
Why wouldn’t they say this? What concern could they possibly have about creating this latest “crisis”? At this point they’re getting anything they whine about so why would they stop?

If I woke up tomorrow and discovered that I could :poop: gold bullion I wouldn’t be looking to limit my fiber intake. If you find something that works it only makes sense to keep doing it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 31, 2018
Mooresville
Why wouldn’t they say this? What concern could they possibly have about creating this latest “crisis”? At this point they’re getting anything they whine about so why would they stop?

If I woke up tomorrow and discovered that I could :poop: gold bullion I wouldn’t be looking to limit my fiber intake. If you find something that works it only makes sense to keep doing it.
This.

This is exactly why I’m against red flag laws and Covid restrictions. If it works they’ll keep doing it, and slowly taking more.

indykid

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jan 27, 2008
Westfield
When I was growing up there was a slogan going around - "America, love it or leave it". I wish people would use that, and you don't even have to love it, if you don't like our freedom, then please feel free to move to the country of your choice.

Funny, with all the Americans hating the country that give them the freedom to say so, why are there so many risking everything trying to get here?

gregr

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 1, 2016
West-Central
When I was growing up there was a slogan going around - "America, love it or leave it". I wish people would use that, and you don't even have to love it, if you don't like our freedom, then please feel free to move to the country of your choice.

Funny, with all the Americans hating the country that give them the freedom to say so, why are there so many risking everything trying to get here?
There`s a globalist agenda being worked out...

Cameramonkey

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
May 12, 2013
Camby area
Where in the hell has this pansy ass :poop: come from? We went from the occasional nutcase whiner to now you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one. And every time I see a headline I think "Must be The Onion or Babylon Bee" but its not. Its some lunatic that is dead serious.

When do we start slapping the crap out of these idiots telling them to STFU and get a life?

BigRed

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dec 29, 2017
1,000 yards out
Where in the hell has this pansy ass :poop: come from? We went from the occasional nutcase whiner to now you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one. And every time I see a headline I think "Must be The Onion or Babylon Bee" but its not. Its some lunatic that is dead serious.

When do we start slapping the crap out of these idiots telling them to STFU and get a life?

I just need to finish my coffee and I am good to go.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KandyR
Top Bottom