• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I finally got the transfer done, but I had to call them 3 times and send 4 emails. My last call to them, a nice gal answered and went looking for it for me, then said I can come get it when she found it. When I went there on Saturday, they were extremely busy, but waited my turn and got it done. Transfer cost $31.

It's a nice range, but I will not do another transfer through them.
    Glad you have it in your hands. Probably a sigh of relief for you.

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    I go their range all the time and have never had a problem with attitudes. At the grand opening it looked like everyone was having a great time and the owners and were interacting with customers very well. Also had a rifle sent to them as an fll. They called the same day it came in. They may have had problems in the past but it looks ok to me now.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I stopped by their grand opening. They were offering 30 min free range time for anyone who was interested. It's actually a pretty nice pistol range (IMO too short for long guns although many were shooting rifles there.) They had a raffle, goodie bags, etc... Janet Holcomb was there target shooting as well, so that was interesting. Lots of employees who were all friendly & lots of people just checking it out. Overall it was a fun time.

I've seen threads here where people had poor experiences at American Arms. I've only done business with them once, but it was a good experience from my POV. And their new location is pretty nice, although I also wonder if they'll get enough traffic to stay profitable, being not near any population centers. Overall, I'd give them a "thumbs up".

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    I had a good time with my family at their indoor range on a rainy weekend months ago. Seemed like a nice place to get out of the weather.

On the way out though I mentioned Henry had them marked as a higher ranking dealer (Gold? maybe), and I was interested in ordering something that was uncommon at other shops. I was told “good luck” and given no further explanation. or assistance with ordering. He just kept doing whatever paperwork he was doing and after standing there awkwardly for a few seconds we all left. So I’m not surprised to read this thread lol

Top Bottom