• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Please contact your local Walmart store manager for more information and availability.
    They said there was no one to talk to in the store, there wasn't a number I could call and no one to talk to at corporate.

It's like this:

Yea, we can honor that price
    Oh, are you a special member to get that price?
    Oh, I'll call to find out
    Oh, she said we cannot honor that price
    No, no one here to talk to
    No, we don't have any number you can call
    No, we don't have corp number, they don't have one.

I guess you had to be there.

(I had nothing else to do tonight):lmfao:
    :horse::horse:

Lpherr

Occupied
    They said there was no one to talk to in the store, there wasn't a number I could call and no one to talk to at corporate.

It's like this:

Yea, we can honor that price
    Oh, are you a special member to get that price?
    Oh, I'll call to find out
    Oh, she said we cannot honor that price
    No, no one here to talk to
    No, we don't have any number you can call
    No, we don't have corp number, they don't have one.

I guess you had to be there.
    You're missing the point.
    That's an example of another company website. I used Wal-Mart, since it's a huge retailer, but they all have similar disclaimers.
    Every company has a corporate number, even if the franchise doesn't want to give it to you.

You said they did honor the website price, but you declined it.:dunno:

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    You do you…
    And you feel free to shovel money over to companies that hate the second amendment. I'm not saying it should be illegal, just that the terrible companies who put up anti-gun signs won't get my money. But if rank animosity toward freedom doesn't turn you off, then go for it...

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's been like that for while. Wrong pricing on their website? I don't buy it. The "In Cart" price was in the ball park with other online stores and has been for a while. $749 is quite high compared to other places.

Regardless, it's over and putting it all together, it's a place I prefer not to support with any of my money. I can handle people telling me a mistake was made, but when 3 employees show poort customer service skills and come across the way they did....I'll gladly go down the street to the little guy; or do without.
    View attachment 193420
    Actually had I been there I would have given you the $11.67 and bought you lunch too...

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    @Ziggidy - Here is one available with free shipping for $656.99

Transfer it to your favorite local FFL who treats you right and you'll still come out ahead.

EDIT: And another option for $592 after you add it to your cart. Though I've never done business with them so cant vouch for this seller.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I learned my lesson with them going to the one in Carmel while I was in the area and had time to kill.

I knew the prices weren't going to be great given the area, and that's understandable in my opinion being a big corporation in an area with money.

I needed a 22 for my mom and asked if they had any H&K 416D rifles and he showed me the regular 416 5.56. When I said I'd love it but I need the Walther made 22lr version he asked me why I asked for a HK if I needed a Walther, and said Walther didn't make rifles.

Then I asked about a S&W M&P 15-22, and I had just seen a few in the Lafayette area for anywhere from $419-749 for various versions. I just needed the cheap version honestly.

Same exact rifle in Lafayette $419 - virtually every other store I'd seen was $419-469 at the highest. I think msrp was $489 or so.

Range USA price? An absolute steal at the low price of $569.99.

I asked and gave a small bit about the price at other stores in the area and he said that I must be looking at used guns or was confused etc because it was the cheapest version and nobody would have it at less than $500 or even close.

In general everything I looked at and knew the price of offhand roughly was a good $100-300 over normal.

And can you guys believe that given what you're going to get there that they don't even offer you free lube when you walk in? I bet they wouldn't even spit on it.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I learned my lesson with them going to the one in Carmel while I was in the area and had time to kill.

I knew the prices weren't going to be great given the area, and that's understandable in my opinion being a big corporation in an area with money.

I needed a 22 for my mom and asked if they had any H&K 416D rifles and he showed me the regular 416 5.56. When I said I'd love it but I need the Walther made 22lr version he asked me why I asked for a HK if I needed a Walther, and said Walther didn't make rifles.

Then I asked about a S&W M&P 15-22, and I had just seen a few in the Lafayette area for anywhere from $419-749 for various versions. I just needed the cheap version honestly.

Same exact rifle in Lafayette $419 - virtually every other store I'd seen was $419-469 at the highest. I think msrp was $489 or so.

Range USA price? An absolute steal at the low price of $569.99.
    $75.00 Transfer Fee

That should tell everyone what they are all about.

Top Bottom