• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Somehow it wasn’t too much of a leap for me to envision Trump turning into a Howard Hughes character hiding in the basement of the White while being stark naked watching old movie reruns and asking for another box of Kleenex as he hides behind a curtain like the Wizard of Oz.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Reuters isn't MSM, and not owned by one of the 6 conglomerates that run Fox, CNN, etc.

Why would 2 retired generals be privy to spec ops raids in another country?!? Please, please, do your research. Don't fall for information from just one sketchy source.

Disinformation is one of the biggest issues that lead to where we are as a country.

So you are implying that only the right provides disinformation? That the left never lies or spreads disinformation?

Sorry but both are equally guilty!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Reuters isn't MSM, and not owned by one of the 6 conglomerates that run Fox, CNN, etc.

Why would 2 retired generals be privy to spec ops raids in another country?!? Please, please, do your research. Don't fall for information from just one sketchy source.

Disinformation is one of the biggest issues that lead to where we are as a country.

Please look further into your Reuters. They are owns by Thomson Reuters, a Canada based multinational media conglomerate, by their own description in Wikipedia. They are as MSM as any of the rest.

The company has four divisions legal, tax & accounting, government, and news. They cover their business partners.

They are listed in the list of media outlets that were cozy to the Chinese Communist Party in the federal disclosures.

I will believe two retired generals trying to show us where the corruption is over the proven corrupt and compromised media

A bonus link.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Please look further into your Reuters. They are owns by Thomson Reuters, a Canada based multinational media conglomerate, by their own description in Wikipedia. They are as MSM as any of the rest.

The company has four divisions legal, tax & accounting, government, and news. They cover their business partners.

They are listed in the list of media outlets that were cozy to the Chinese Communist Party in the federal disclosures.

AP and Reuters under "private dinners"? No detail on the extent of conscription with CCP? So did they hang out for a few drinks? No conservative outlets on that list as well. How convenient of a narrative.
    I will believe two retired generals trying to show us where the corruption is over the proven corrupt and compromised media

A bonus link.

I like the New American interviewing a staffer from the Epoch Times. That's like QAnon interviewing another QAnon member.

Also, no mention of Reuters or AP in that article. So not really sure which link has any truth? Maybe neither

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think the important event that you left out is the insurrection. THAT's probably the reason 25K military personnel are needed.
    It's close to 40k now. - 12 evil NG that they kicked out because of ties to a militia.

In 24 hours or less we will know if it was BS .gov hype or a real deal.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    AP and Reuters under "private dinners"? No detail on the extent of conscription with CCP? So did they hang out for a few drinks? No conservative outlets on that list as well. How convenient of a narrative.

I like the New American interviewing a staffer from the Epoch Times. That's like QAnon interviewing another QAnon member.

Also, no mention of Reuters or AP in that article. So not really sure which link has any truth? Maybe neither

So you think it good that media is cozy with CCP and we have nothing to worry about as they surely don't have a 100 year plan to take over America.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    By 2024, the fraud will be so perfected and cemented into our society, there will never be anything resembling a free and fair election ever again. Many people are thoroughly done with voting, as after this blatant fraud, they are sure without doubt that their ‘voice’ makes no different. The powers that be put on a little song and dance, and then install the puppet they want. Peasants arguing and campaigning for their choice is all meaningless in the end.
    It'd be a foolish mistake not to vote.

If we cannot establish free and fair elections, that is another matter and another fight. A fight that will never be won by abstaining from voting.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    So you think it good that media is cozy with CCP and we have nothing to worry about as they surely don't have a 100 year plan to take over America.
    I guess I'm not as pessimistic about our country's outlook and it not going to hell. I'd say we have more issues like core division from inside our own country that could tear us apart long before CCP would.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I guess I'm not as pessimistic about our country's outlook and it not going to hell. I'd say we have more issues like core division from inside our own country that could tear us apart long before CCP would.

Ignorant bliss is the status of most Americans, I was into the whole republican vs democrat, you can read my posts here from the past few years. I now see the uniparty, you know the one that is in agreement most of the time until they perform the show, like Kavanugh hearings.

Look deeper, you are a very intelligent individual, be a patriot, look at them critically, see their self dealing ways, see their corruption...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Who do you think caused those divisions? It wasn't a politician, nothing they do even matters without framing it in front of a TV screen with anchors weighing in with their opinions.

Most those TV networks are desperate to get into China for expanding their ratings, so they will do the bidding of the CCP. China wants the US pushed into irrelevance, and if the divisions in this country continue any further, we absolutely will be irrelevant.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

This country won't go to hell as long as you follow the designated thought requirements and repeat "Thank you sir, may I please have another" no matter what they decide to allow you to have. Its coming to a country you live in.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Who do you think caused those divisions? It wasn't a politician, nothing they do even matters without framing it in front of a TV screen with anchors weighing in with their opinions.

Most those TV networks are desperate to get into China for expanding their ratings, so they will do the bidding of the CCP. China wants the US pushed into irrelevance, and if the divisions in this country continue any further, we absolutely will be irrelevant.

My friend you have not even touched the surface, that knife is not even close to a vein, much less an artery. GE sells turbines, owns NBC and all including MSNBC. This is so much bigger than the simpletons of INGO make it...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I do not claim any special discernment, just discernment. What you got other than than the usual?
    Enough sense to know that a training battalion in Arizona is not a mythical sea creature, no matter what a widely discredited conspiracy nut retired general says.

Where's the Kraken, Mike? Will he be at the inauguration?

:coffee:

Top Bottom