• Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well, c'mon. Who paid for it?
    Do tariffs count?

And I’m not sure what the **** that had to do with the point that was originally stated, which is Trump built a wall to protect the people and Biden built a wall to protect himself from the people. There’s a name for that kind of avoidance without acknowledgement, if only I could remember what it’s called.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Well, c'mon. Who paid for it?
    Well, they may not be paying with direct funds, but the USMCA upped the tariffs so they are sorta paying.

I wonder if the USMCA has a clause in it that says Mexico must keep the US/MEX border secure or else lose more trade or increase tariffs if they don't.

If not it should.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do tariffs count?

And I’m not sure what the **** that had to do with the point that was originally stated, which is Trump built a wall to protect the people and Biden built a wall to protect himself from the people. There’s a name for that kind of avoidance without acknowledgement, if only I could remember what it’s called.

I'm just opining on that part of the conversation. I haven't said anything about your point one way or the other. But on that note it's fair to point out that an insurrection just occurred a couple of weeks ago by supporters of Trump, not withstanding some left wing revolutionists as well. I think it's fair to expect that security will need to be tighter. The wall isn't relevant. And it's maybe at most half way done.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

One of Biden's first priorities is apparently purging his Secret Service team of anyone suspected of harboring Trump loyalty.

Apparently Joe is petrified that his own massive military encampment may, somewhere, contain Republicans. This is apparently why ammunition was ordered confiscated from all the soldiers on site.

What behavior could the Biden campaign have possibly engaged in last year that has him this terrified of all the American citizens around him?

Hell, just rename the Secret Service to the Praetorian Guard (although rumor has it that didn’t work out so well for Caligula)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's a bit if a fallacy there.

Millions voted for him, millions voted against him.

So let's remove all the noise about fraud.
    Let's say the or any election was 100% on the up and up.

Being elected still means that millions voted against you. Now if those millions were as pissed of as the current millions are. Then that's kind of a good reason for added security. Despite the whole constitution thing about removing those in office.

So this thread is just more of that same ole noise about fraud.

Change the record the song is over played.

Cool, can you point to the last president who had millions of people vote against them and then needed 25,000 military personnel to conduct an inauguration?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cool, can you point to the last president who had millions of people vote against them and then needed 25,000 military personnel to conduct an inauguration?
    I think the important event that you left out is the insurrection. THAT's probably the reason 25K military personnel are needed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think the important event that you left out is the insurrection. THAT's probably the reason 25K military personnel are needed.

Biden canceled his inauguration celebration long before any of that happened.
    They were always planning to conduct it practically in secret.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was about 2-3 weeks ago, if I remember right. Cited covid concerns.

Kind of odd timing to cancel it.
    That seems like a reasonable cause to cancel it. It's hard to tell people not to gather in large groups than then throw a party. At least someone was able to predict the optics of that.

Top Bottom