• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    And that was pretty hypocritical of Eisenhower; given that he rode the “military-industrial complex” to the Presidency.

Once he could derive no further benefit from it, he had to tell everyone how bad it was.
    Where did you see that he ever said it was bad?

He simply recognized the power it held and didn't want it to get too out of balance.
    The military-industrial complex was a huge buzzword back then and got a LOT of attention in media, song, etc.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It may have been.. I was thinking fdr.. heck maybe it was both lol.. there have been a few that have warned us about similar things buy now you got me wondering lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I threw Roosevelt E Roosevelt out there like a hanging curve ball, but nobody took a swing.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I threw Roosevelt E Roosevelt out there like a hanging curve ball, but nobody took a swing.
    Well you'll have to forgive us, Google didn't even know who that was. Some dude's ig account was the only hit on the first several pages. Or maybe I've lived under a rock. You'll have to enlighten me.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What an utter piece of human trash. If I lived in Mass I’d be screaming to recall this trash. Even if the soldier had his mask off for a moment why let it spiral out into throwing the guard out of the building.

Do they want the soldiers to side with the Trump supporters? Cause this is how it happens.
    They have reached the point if being disconnected with reality at the level of understanding the potential consequences. They honestly think they have won to the point of being truly invincible.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Originally one of our generals whose name escapes my memory. Ike borrowed it and is often credited for its origin.
    I could see Omar Bradley saying that. Not MacArthur or Hap Arnold. Not Patton, not enough profanity :D

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And that was pretty hypocritical of Eisenhower; given that he rode the “military-industrial complex” to the Presidency.

Once he could derive no further benefit from it, he had to tell everyone how bad it was.
    Kind of like Anita Hill and 3/4 of the people who worked for Trump?

Top Bottom