All The People Wanted Was These Votes Checked, The Final Report...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Agreed that’s why we must take to working polling locations and “infiltrate” the vote counting machine. I’m not saying go in and raise hell right off the bat but if in 2022 your working the polling location that has a “pipe leak” you have a chance to catch them in the act. Many here fantasize about stopping the “rigged elections” but it’s pretty f***ing hard to do it from the couch on your phone.
    Getting involved would be a way better way of helping. I think I want to look into being a poll worker next time around. If I have to I can take some time off around the election instead of taking off so much time at Christmas.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Not sure. My questions was why voting by absentee ballot from another location was considered fraud when it seems to be allowed in the definition (albiet Wikipedia's definition, which may or may not be gospel). I'm satisfied with Mike's explanation that it varies by state. Not that big a deal, was just curious.
    On my absentee ballot (FL) I have to list my residence address. I do not have to list where I am voting from, that would be stupid.

The issue is that people are listing an address that is not their supposed legal residence and those votes are still counted.

And in FL they have my signature on file and have to compare it to the one on the ballot for it to be accepted.

In many states this year that is not the case. It's insane.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I got a plan, volunteer or get paid to work a polling location in some form. As it sits mostly inner city dems runs the polling booths in every major city.

I’m honestly ashamed that I never took the time before to go work a poll. I trusted the system and believed our votes were safe from corruption. For too long conservatives and blue collar workers have trusted others to count the votes. No longer I say.

Isn't that essentially what we already had? There were many volunteers (some even from the DEM side)that signed affidavits telling anyone who would listen what was happening, and still crickets, rebuffs, and deaf, dumb and blind courts.

All that happened was a bunch of hearings and they essentially said those poll workers were FOS and had no standing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Agreed that’s why we must take to working polling locations and “infiltrate” the vote counting machine. I’m not saying go in and raise hell right off the bat but if in 2022 your working the polling location that has a “pipe leak” you have a chance to catch them in the act. Many here fantasize about stopping the “rigged elections” but it’s pretty f***ing hard to do it from the couch on your phone.
    We need to have the people that work for us be working on this LOUDLY for the next two years.

It needs to become and stay part of the ongoing conversation in congress and state government.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    On my absentee ballot (FL) I have to list my residence address. I do not have to list where I am voting from, that would be stupid.

The issue is that people are listing an address that is not their supposed legal residence and those votes are still counted.

And in FL they have my signature on file and have to compare it to the one on the ballot for it to be accepted.

In many states this year that is not the case. It's insane.
    OK, thanks for clarifying. I didn't know how the absentee ballots worked. I thought they were just going by postmarks when they said where people were voting from.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Isn't that essentially what we already had? There were many volunteers (some even from the DEM side)that signed affidavits telling anyone who would listen what was happening, and still crickets, rebuffs, and deaf, dumb and blind courts.

All that happened was a bunch of hearings and they essentially said those poll workers were FOS and had no standing.
    There are a lot of intricate complications involved in this. Including getting reelected, political affiliation and loyalty to not discredit local leaders. Tons of conflict of interest issues.

There needs to be a means of changing to judges from other jurisdictions, the same as in criminal court cases.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Absentee ballots weren't the problem (legitimate absentee ballots as they were originally intended). The problem was the mass mailings of ballots to people that didn't request them and weren't required to show "need" to vote absentee. Want an absentee ballot? Unless you're a service member stationed away from home (especially overseas), then march your ass down, show a proper ID, make the case for why you can't vote in person, and pick up the ballot in person and then mail it in by the deadline. This could be done as soon as the ballot is set (after the primaries). God forbid you should be minorly inconvenienced.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

I’m not signing an affidavit if I see blatant fraud.... there was once a time in this country when if a man saw a wrong he would fix it right there. Going on Facebook afterwards and saying “I seen bad things” isn’t going to fix anything.

I’ll stay quite and work the polls but the minute I see some blatant fraud I’m gonna get loud and I will not be silenced or let it stand. If I have to spend a night in Marion county on a ******** disorderly charge (bc if I see fraud I’m not gonna make a YouTube video about it later and stay quite while it happens) in order to secure the future of this country and the integrity of the election I will. Perhaps if more had that attitude we would be in a different situation.

rlw9337

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Just a thought. If the Sec of state illegally changed voting methods, can the Sec of state be held criminally responsible for the illegal voting that occurred as a result of the illegal voting method?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Just a thought. If the Sec of state illegally changed voting methods, can the Sec of state be held criminally responsible for the illegal voting that occurred as a result of the illegal voting method?
    We should hold them accountable whether or not the courts do.

We should also demand to see all ballots as they are required by Federal law to be retained for 22 months.

If they were destroyed as has been reported and affidavits filed, then those responsible should be prosecuted by the courts or the people.

If we cannot do a real audit because the ballots were destroyed, then we got a real problem!

Top Bottom