All The People Wanted Was These Votes Checked, The Final Report...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think it’s interesting if you look at Georgia and this report. Georgia’s GOP-led executive branch ran the entire election supported by a Republican-led legislative branch. Their Secretary of State compared every single discrepancy as reported in the above chart. They debunked every allegation with the exception of maybe 1000 or so irregularities. They had three counts, one by hand of each and every ballot. And yet, the conspiracy that the Georgia election was stolen persists. If Republican-led audits cannot convince those who think massive fraud took place, no audit would change those minds. Georgia couldn’t have audited any harder than they did. They all admitted they wanted Trump to win. Just an example of why an audit won’t change the minds of those who think it was massive fraud. Georgia’s own GOP was unable to sell reality to true believers.
    That's kind of cute that you think it matters that GA has a GOP-led executive branch and legislature.

Establishment GOP (owned by Wall Street, the Chamber of Commerce, and China) wanted no part of Trump to begin with. They certainly weren't going to stand in the way of the steal.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Question about "Absentee ballots cast from addresses other than where voters legally reside": Isn't that the purpose of an absentee ballot? If you are "absent", you are at a different location? I get the other ones, but not sure why this one is an issue.
    Absentee means you're absent from the polling place, not absent from your place of residence.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Absentee means you're absent from the polling place, not absent from your place of residence.
    I thought people vote absentee when they are on vacation or serving in the military, etc.

Wikipedia's definition

"An absentee ballot is a vote cast by someone who is unable or unwilling to attend the official polling station to which the voter is normally allocated. Methods include voting at a different location, postal voting, proxy voting and online voting." Wikipedia

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I thought people vote absentee when they are on vacation or serving in the military, etc.

Wikipedia's definition

"An absentee ballot is a vote cast by someone who is unable or unwilling to attend the official polling station to which the voter is normally allocated. Methods include voting at a different location, postal voting, proxy voting and online voting." Wikipedia

Constitutionally it is defined by state legislatures and therefore could have 50 different but correct definitions. In the report I believe those figures for a particular state are as per their laws.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Wikipedia's definition

...the official polling station, not residence.

It seems we agree? :dunno:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    ...the official polling station, not residence.

It seems we agree? :dunno:
    Not sure. My questions was why voting by absentee ballot from another location was considered fraud when it seems to be allowed in the definition (albiet Wikipedia's definition, which may or may not be gospel). I'm satisfied with Mike's explanation that it varies by state. Not that big a deal, was just curious.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    There is no doubt in my mind who really won. It is common sense to be blunt. But we still have all of these people that buy into the mainstream media and believe everything or most things they watch. It is very disappointing to me. My guess is the leftist commie bastards will win all elections from now on. Bad times ahead for the good ole USA.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There is no doubt in my mind who really won. It is common sense to be blunt. But we still have all of these people that buy into the mainstream media and believe everything or most things they watch. It is very disappointing to me. My guess is the leftist commie bastards will win all elections from now on. Bad times ahead for the good ole USA.
    Stealing elections can only go so far before the majority of the country says, NO MORE.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That's a very good point.

All the whining, name calling and "funny" pics didn't do squat for us while politicians and our president warned us that the mail in voting and 'rona rigging was ripe for fraud. We just let it happen, despite the warnings that turned out 100% true.

We need a plan that starts right now.

First thing we can do is to make sure the people we pay to represent us go to work EVERY DAY singing the "how will we fix the fraud" in 2022 song.
    I got a plan, volunteer or get paid to work a polling location in some form. As it sits mostly inner city dems runs the polling booths in every major city.

I’m honestly ashamed that I never took the time before to go work a poll. I trusted the system and believed our votes were safe from corruption. For too long conservatives and blue collar workers have trusted others to count the votes. No longer I say.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I got a plan, volunteer or get paid to work a polling location in some form. As it sits mostly inner city dems runs the polling booths in every major city.

I’m honestly ashamed that I never took the time before to go work a poll. I trusted the system and believed our votes were safe from corruption. For too long conservatives and blue collar workers have trusted others to count the votes. No longer I say.
    That's noble and a very good start.

The problem is, the judges and the cops have to follow the letter of the law. If the state/local laws aren't changed to to require voter identification, there is no recourse. They can cheat as they like, right under your nose.

This time they were shy about it, trying to cover up their work with tables and cardboard and distance. If nothing is changed, next time they will be quite bold, knowing that they have and will again get away with it.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Not sure. My questions was why voting by absentee ballot from another location was considered fraud when it seems to be allowed in the definition (albiet Wikipedia's definition, which may or may not be gospel). I'm satisfied with Mike's explanation that it varies by state. Not that big a deal, was just curious.
    At the very least, because falsifying your address is a form of committing vote fraud.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wikipedia's definition

That's a fair definition, which also agrees with Chip's description. You have to be a resident of a district to vote in that district's polls. So if you vote in Floyd County polls, you have to be a Floyd County resident. If you vote in Indiana, you have to be an Indiana resident. If you're on a military deployment, you're still a legal resident and you can vote absentee. If you're somewhere else, you can't "attend the official polling station".

So then it would be illegal to be a legal, registered resident of one district, and vote in a different district or state regardless whether it's absentee or not. So with absentee, you vote in whatever location you happen to be, but you're filling out a ballot for your home district in your home state.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That's noble and a very good start.

The problem is, the judges and the cops have to follow the letter of the law. If the state/local laws aren't changed to to require voter identification, there is no recourse. They can cheat as they like, right under your nose.

This time they were shy about it, trying to cover up their work with tables and cardboard and distance. If nothing is changed, next time they will be quite bold, knowing that they have and will again get away with it.
    Agreed that’s why we must take to working polling locations and “infiltrate” the vote counting machine. I’m not saying go in and raise hell right off the bat but if in 2022 your working the polling location that has a “pipe leak” you have a chance to catch them in the act. Many here fantasize about stopping the “rigged elections” but it’s pretty f***ing hard to do it from the couch on your phone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom