• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Just a heads up our August steel challenge match at Redbrush (the 14th) we will be shooting all 8 official scsa stages!

And who needs to warm up for the state match???

Make the drive, test out those firearms, try out your “new shooting order”!

Match will start at 9, sign up on practiscore (normally registration opens up on the Saturday before the match, but I’ll talk to the md and see if we can bump that up to two weeks) first gun is 10 bucks, second adds 5 bucks (unless it changes 2 is the maximum)

Talking to Pete, we probably won’t shoot all 8 every month, and definitely won’t November-February!, but I’m going to see if he’d be willing to set up all 8 every other month (for now)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Registration will open up on practiscore tonight at 8pm cst
    Look up Red brush Indiana practical pistol shooters

See you there

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Just a heads up our August steel challenge match at Redbrush (the 14th) we will be shooting all 8 official scsa stages!

And who needs to warm up for the state match???

Make the drive, test out those firearms, try out your “new shooting order”!

Match will start at 9, sign up on practiscore (normally registration opens up on the Saturday before the match, but I’ll talk to the md and see if we can bump that up to two weeks) first gun is 10 bucks, second adds 5 bucks (unless it changes 2 is the maximum)

Talking to Pete, we probably won’t shoot all 8 every month, and definitely won’t November-February!, but I’m going to see if he’d be willing to set up all 8 every other month (for now)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Open for a week, and 4 squads are full!
    Just over 30 spots left, come get you practice on for the state match!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    excited to see Red Brush growing their game!
    This is a test for us, hopefully everything runs smoothly and we pass the test, cause I’d love to see us “grow the game to the next level!”… to maybe a higher level match!

Last year our idpa committee took a leap and held a tier 2 idpa match, it went over so well the area coordinator recommended we try a tier 3 match this year!…so our August idpa match (the nighthawk custom regional championship) is a tier 3 match with spots for 125 shooters (last year we had a few from Colorado!), 10 stages, and a random draw prize table that includes a nighthawk pistol!

Our precision rifle match has a two story shooting tower, and on our first match with it open, we had guys drive from North Carolina to shoot!

We’re not a bad little range!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    excited to see Red Brush growing their game!
    This is a test for us, hopefully everything runs smoothly and we pass the test, cause I’d love to see us “grow the game to the next level!”… to maybe a higher level match!

Last year our idpa committee took a leap and held a tier 2 idpa match, it went over so well the area coordinator recommended we try a tier 3 match this year!…so our August idpa match (the nighthawk custom regional championship) is a tier 3 match with spots for 125 shooters (last year we had a few from Colorado!), 10 stages, and a random draw prize table that includes a nighthawk pistol!

Our precision rifle match has a two story shooting tower, and on our first match with it open, we had guys drive from North Carolina

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Talking to the new match director yesterday, looks like October will be all 8 again! (I’ll probably miss that one though)

The plan is all 8 every other month, spring summer and fall, and 6 in the winter!

Top Bottom