• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Rebel Arms (no longer exists) used to make a sweet AK. I like it. I think the owner got busted evading a DUI and the place went under and bailed on the last batch of orders. Fortunately, I got mine juuust in time.

Attachments

• FAD28EF0-A529-4DBC-92CC-5A534236A89C.jpeg
      FAD28EF0-A529-4DBC-92CC-5A534236A89C.jpeg
      420.1 KB · Views: 11

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    This rifle is almost too pretty to shoot.
    Almost
    Sent me a US Palm mag with it. For this kind a coin I'd think you'd get a WBP mag
    View attachment 263075 View attachment 263076 View attachment 263077

Then the inspection sheet. No clue what it says
    View attachment 263078

922r is why you got a US Palm mag. My Jack and my Radom both came with US Palm mags. Beautiful rifle, I like the red. Mine is standard traditional laminate. I added a Polish surplus Bakelite grip and Polish new old stock surplus sling and called it good. It's probably my favorite AK as far as looks goes.

mausermadness

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    922r is why you got a US Palm mag. My Jack and my Radom both came with US Palm mags. Beautiful rifle, I like the red. Mine is standard traditional laminate. I added a Polish surplus Bakelite grip and Polish new old stock surplus sling and called it good. It's probably my favorite AK as far as looks goes.
    Have you had good luck with the US Palms?
    All my Romanian Factory guns seem to hate them. So far only Surplus mags and Magpul run without a hitch in them.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Have you had good luck with the US Palms?
    All my Romanian Factory guns seem to hate them. So far only Surplus mags and Magpul run without a hitch in them.
    Honestly I tossed them in a pile of spare mags and haven't run them at all. I know at one time US Palm was THE AK mag to have. But then I heard they went under and were bought out and now I am not sure about them. I've been using Zastava mags mostly recently and having great luck with them. I like the BHO feature. Also really like Circle 10 mags and have a pile of those too.

mausermadness

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    Honestly I tossed them in a pile of spare mags and haven't run them at all. I know at one time US Palm was THE AK mag to have. But then I heard they went under and were bought out and now I am not sure about them. I've been using Zastava mags mostly recently and having great luck with them. I like the BHO feature. Also really like Circle 10 mags and have a pile of those too.
    I picked a couple up after the century buy out. I remember the days of them being top dog and a palm grip setting you apart from the rest. Both have ran like trash for me though.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    I'd really like to put an optic on my Maadi but I don't have the knowledge of how to go about it. Probably don't have the necessary tooling either. :(

AK Master Mount rail. Done. No drilling, no permanent modifications, installs and removes in about 10 minutes. Holds zero. Rock solid.

One of those, plus whatever side mount and optic combo you want, and you're good to go on an otherwise sans-side rail AK.

mausermadness

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    AK Master Mount rail. Done. No drilling, no permanent modifications, installs and removes in about 10 minutes. Holds zero. Rock solid.

One of those, plus whatever side mount and optic combo you want, and you're good to go on an otherwise sans-side rail AK.
    +1 on the master mount. Great way to run period optics with no rivet crushing fuss

Top Bottom