• KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Fhy1U7V.jpg

What mount are you gonna use for that light?

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Very nice! Is that a 30 round mag? I never liked how long the Circle 10 5.56 mags looked compared to AR & Galil mags.

It is indeed, and fully loaded. Kinda neat to visualize just how much real estate the follower takes up due to the mag translucence. And I definitely have to mark my ((10)) mags and PMAGs for calibers, because I have them both in 5.56 and 5.45 and it's quite easy to confuse the two.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    SAM7R wearing a nice unissued Russian wood set. Still needs a cleaning rod and a replacement handguard retainer (previous owner chopped it to fit a quad rail).

Love that buttery Bulgarian action!

LEh0UGah.jpg

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    I've been sitting on this kit for 8 years, finally had it built. 1986 Tula AKS-74U kit built as a pistol on a ReCreator Blanks receiver with a Bluejack V5 barrel. I'm going to try to file the sbr paperwork later this year.

GTx7Xmoh.jpg

SNldAIQh.jpg

With an SLR-104UR:
    XNmtX65h.jpg

Current brace set up, it isn't pretty but it gets the job done:
    iprg2Uf.jpg

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    Nice work! Who built it, and how long did the project take?
    It was built by Aly and Kaufman LLC in Nebraska. They just recently opened shop but I know one of the owners and trusted him with it having seen some of his other work. I sent it in November 2019 and got it back in June, I knew there would be a long lead time but it didn't bother me since I sat on the kit so long. I didn't get antsy until he started sending pics of the build progress.

KUSA KP9:
    cfUpBVA.jpg

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    a0a4e823934d900b149e02d7e06c9b73.jpg

PSA-GF3 with the ALG trigger installed at the factory. Took off the slant brake and put on the vg3 epsilon with CAGE. GG&G side mount with a “it came included with a bunch of Magpul PMags deal” cheapo Bushnell on top. A primary arms 2.5x prism that was on sale is en route. Magpul furniture and gas block picatinny rail came stock from PSA. Bravo company vfg. I have a kns precision adjustable pistol I have yet to install.

First time I took it to the range I was hitting the 100 and 200 yard plates with irons at bench rest with no adjustments from the factory. I love this baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    m10x-z.jpg M+M Industries M10X-Z... it's an AK-47 hybrid that looked interesting to me and overall had really good reviews online, plus added some aspects of the AR-15 that I liked. It also seems like it's a lot easier to find 7.62x39 ammo than 5.56 recently, so I decided to buy it. Have some accessories on the way, including iron sights, red dot optic, sling, etc. Reviews talk about the improved accuracy over a standard AK-47, but I doubt that I shoot much at a distance that would matter. This is my first semi-auto rifle, so I'm just trying to learn at this point. I've taken a basic AR class, but for the most part I'll be relearning and figuring things out as I go! Would love to hear if anyone else has one or has ever shot one before.

HarleyMason

Marksman
    Rating - 92.6%
    25   2   0
    Mar 7, 2019
    Roanoke
    DDI underfolder with TWS rail and Burris FF3. Removed the front sight in favor of the dot. Upgraded the furniture to wood (as all AK’s should be!).

Attachments

• 67889DEE-CC30-48DC-A093-2BFCA844A830.jpg
      67889DEE-CC30-48DC-A093-2BFCA844A830.jpg
      87.4 KB · Views: 26

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    View attachment 88902 M+M Industries M10X-Z... it's an AK-47 hybrid that looked interesting to me and overall had really good reviews online, plus added some aspects of the AR-15 that I liked. It also seems like it's a lot easier to find 7.62x39 ammo than 5.56 recently, so I decided to buy it. Have some accessories on the way, including iron sights, red dot optic, sling, etc. Reviews talk about the improved accuracy over a standard AK-47, but I doubt that I shoot much at a distance that would matter. This is my first semi-auto rifle, so I'm just trying to learn at this point. I've taken a basic AR class, but for the most part I'll be relearning and figuring things out as I go! Would love to hear if anyone else has one or has ever shot one before.

So true about finding fairly priced x39 ammo. 1000 en route. Fat chance on finding no price gouged 2.23 at this point. Even 22lr has gotten ugly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom