• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    Does this include pellet / air rifle / pump / compressed?

Very interested to learn more about any and all of these. I recently drug out my old RWS from my dads place and put a few rounds down range. Good stuff

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I've been shooting chipmunks all summer with a scoped RWS Diana 34. I think they live at the neighbors and migrate to my house. Sit on the back patio and drink coffee in the morning, wait for the little buggers to show themselves.

It's a springer, but the scope helps a lot in seeing them in real nature settings. My 10 meter pcp has peeps and I can't pick out the critter amongst the woodpile.

Mongo59

Master
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I've been shooting chipmunks all summer with a scoped RWS Diana 34. I think they live at the neighbors and migrate to my house. Sit on the back patio and drink coffee in the morning, wait for the little buggers to show themselves.

It's a springer, but the scope helps a lot in seeing them in real nature settings. My 10 meter pcp has peeps and I can't pick out the critter amongst the woodpile.

Kill 'em, kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Does this include pellet / air rifle / pump / compressed?

Very interested to learn more about any and all of these. I recently drug out my old RWS from my dads place and put a few rounds down range. Good stuff
    This had been fixed. But to your question, yes. It includes all things air powered.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Yeah, they've been feeding all summer on the spillage from the neighbors bird feeders. Fat little buggers. But when they cross the fence... they're mine.

Borders. Not everyone understands.

Top Bottom