• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    This is of interest to me as well. I have a good friend who lives in the area and I could be persuaded to make that drive.

Not sure I would be interested in having to join a club down there, but would definitely venture down and do some shooting if I'm able.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I just got off the phone with the owner of Indiana Airguns in Anderson. He said there may be an airgun club forming near Pendleton soon.

Hopefully it’ll come to fruition. I’ll make the drive from Lafayette to shoot with fellow airgunners.
    Cool, you got with ‘em…

Basher

Expert
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Necropost!!!

Did anything ever come of this? I found a range up near Kalamazoo that does FT and they’re an equidistant drive as Anderson is from me, but it would be nice to support an Indy organization if possible. I’m still gathering supplies to get the MRod running that I bought from you baranjhn, but hopefully it’ll be up soon!

baranjhn

Marksman
    Mar 8, 2021
    Lafayette
    A little off topic, but you can shoot the air gun range at Camp Perry, it is an 80 place Olympic games quality, electronic targets, air conditioning, and they rent rifles.....

Aaron
    Thanks for the info. I’m was hoping a field target or benchrest group was getting formed in Indiana (central).

Top Bottom