• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I have a two sided Ninja model and I have to give it credit it does a great job. So many chicken nuggets for kiddos!
    Probably have the same model and love it. Can do different temps/methods/times on each side which is awesome. Nuggets and fries, steak and potatoes, bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns...etc.

Matt47336

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2023
    Fishers
    I bought this one from target about 6 months ago and I love it. I didn’t pay that much for it though, I think only like $80. It’s nice because it comes with a big pot or whatever it’s called and you put a separator in it so you can cook two separate things. It’s been life changing for sure.

12099567a8822d78f6888967facf0675.jpg

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    I have the two sided Ninja model. If I were to do it over again I would get the largest single basket model I could find. With the two sided model, cooking time take twice as long if I want to use both side verses using one side. With that being said, I still use it often. I can make some killer wings, steaks and pork chops in it.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    We have the Ninja Foody I believe and a ninja that will pressure cook. Upgraded the Foody to a “better” ninja model and keep the foody in the camper. Very happy with them as my waistline will testify.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    (note for like2 of us)
    If you deal with food-related auto-immune diseases in your household -an Air Fryer probably either shouldn't be used at all - or dedicated to only preparing foods that the afflicted can eat so's you can avoid cross-contamination.

In our house it's gluten. My wife cannot have any. At all. Zero. Zip. Nada.

So - if we had an air fryer, only gluten-free foods could be prepared in it. If we put the kids' nuggets in there, there's a decent chance that parts of the breading will fly around and get in to places that aren't super easily accessible to clean - and then potentially contaminate her food. And that's no bueno.

We'd definitely consider one for our house - but we're basically out of counter space. :-(

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So i think cosori was mentioned a few times...

My daughter and I both received this notification just hours ago. I haven't read into it, but she thinks they'll send a new replacement?

I told her that I may well take advantage of getting a new one, if they pay for shipping and all.

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    My daughter and I both received this notification just hours ago. I haven't read into it, but she thinks they'll send a new replacement?

I told her that I may well take advantage of getting a new one, if they pay for shipping and all.
    I saw you had to take a picture of it with the cord cut.

And you can either get a new fryer or another product... not sure what the $$ limit is though

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I saw you had to take a picture of it with the cord cut.

And you can either get a new fryer or another product... not sure what the $$ limit is though

I was gonna research into what others are doing, then changed my mind. I went ahead and registered for the recall. Didn't want my replacement at the back of a long line.

My daughter has one too, so she may get the replacement first.

My plan is to splice that cord back together. I can't go without an air fryer for a couple months. I rarely go a couple days without using it.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I was gonna research into what others are doing, then changed my mind. I went ahead and registered for the recall. Didn't want my replacement at the back of a long line.

My plan is to splice that cord back together. I can't go without an air fryer for a couple months. I rarely go a couple days without using it.
    It is unlikely that they are all defective. Yours may work just fine for several decades.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy

Or take a crap cord and take the pic in a way that makes it look like it was... worth a shot

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Or take a crap cord and take the pic in a way that makes it look like it was... worth a shot
    they require a picture of it cut from the back where it extends out the fryer. I got my notification yesterday and tried calling but of course no one picked up.

Top Bottom