• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kernelkrink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2016
    grant county
    Dunno what food poisoning has to do with a banned member, but I once had to deal with the collateral damage from a bad case of food poisoning. I was a clerk at a gas station/C-store that was the first one off the Interstate. One evening a woman came running through the door like the Hounds of Hades were 2 steps behind. "Where's the restroom" she yelled, barely pausing to turn and see me pointing towards the back.

She disappears into the bathroom and a few seconds later a girl maybe 12 or so comes in and asks where is my Mom? I point back there and she heads back. I hear are you OK and similar. After 10 minutes or so the girl comes back up front and I ask what is wrong with her Mom. She says they visited Grandma and they had an early Thanksgiving dinner as they would be unable to see her then. Apparently Grandma left the turkey on the counter overnight to thaw, they made it about an hour down the Interstate before finding my establishment.

We hung out for a good 45 minutes waiting on Mom, she would check on her every 10 minutes or so. Finally I asked her if she wanted me to call an ambulance and she said go ahead. Paramedics hauled her out on a gurney with plastic wrapped around her and a big barf bag held at the ready! I thought the smell was bad up front, opening the bathroom door nearly made me add to the mess. I have heard of projectile vomiting (which she definitely had!) but I can confirm there is a diarrhea equivalent as well!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    If you want REALLY good fish, take the trip up to Payne's in Gas City. Right off of 69 behind the Cracker Barrel. SOOOOO good.

Their British style mash is REALLY good too. I get that instead of chips.
    Payne's in Gas City is awesome! Fantastic fish and chips. Everything on their menu is wonderful.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Payne's in Gas City is awesome! Fantastic fish and chips. Everything on their menu is wonderful.
    Im still on the fence on their fattoush. Not a fan of pickles, and the vinegar base they put on the cukes was very "pickly" at first. But it grew on me as I ate it. And I never seem to be there on the days that have the soups I like. (I can be kinda picky) But the entrees are all FANTASTIC!

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Raging hard-on.

:):

I catch a lot of flak for not going along with the hivemind on every subject around here, but I do beleive this the first time that someone has written homoerotic fan fiction about me.

So, Rocky...what am I wearing?

View attachment 162714
    My apologies if I offended your sensibilities...As stated, I found it amusing.

Perhaps I could have used a better colloquialism, and saved myself the embarrassment of having my character denigrated. Guess I didn't get much out of that creative writing course in college.

@Kutnupe14 was shootered months ago; alas the axiom stands: nature abhors a vacuum.

I may not post much, but I have been around INGO for a while. In this, there are certain things I read and take note of, some thing stick with me more than others. Such as this:
    1634377134579.png
    "I know you came by my status based on someone we both know, outside of this forum,"

1634377367374.png
    "I do appreciate the fact that you stalk and harass me though."

If you never stalked or harassed @Kutnupe14 outside the forums, maybe I am reading it wrong, just say so. But from what I have read, it is quite concerning and a bit creepy.

One last thing: the name is Rockwell. Last time I heard "Rocky" was when some kid was trying to bully me way back in junior high school.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I didn't realize he had been banned, don't miss him, and believe it couldn't have happened to a more deserving individual.
    I leave it at that.
    Guess I'm not here enough or stay up to speed but I didn't know about he got the hammer either.. Curious about what finally caused his demise if anyone would like to enlighten me. Better to learn from other's mistakes than your own.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    My apologies if I offended your sensibilities...As stated, I found it amusing.

Perhaps I could have used a better colloquialism, and saved myself the embarrassment of having my character denigrated. Guess I didn't get much out of that creative writing course in college.

@Kutnupe14 was shootered months ago; alas the axiom stands: nature abhors a vacuum.

I may not post much, but I have been around INGO for a while. In this, there are certain things I read and take note of, some thing stick with me more than others. Such as this:
    View attachment 163507
    "I know you came by my status based on someone we both know, outside of this forum,"

View attachment 163508
    "I do appreciate the fact that you stalk and harass me though."

If you never stalked or harassed @Kutnupe14 outside the forums, maybe I am reading it wrong, just say so. But from what I have read, it is quite concerning and a bit creepy.

One last thing: the name is Rockwell. Last time I heard "Rocky" was when some kid was trying to bully me way back in junior high school.
    That dude claimed everyone was "stalking" him all while he was asking anyone who'd listen if they would share personal details on certain members of this forum. If you take anything he ever said at face value, your naivete is enviable. Or maybe you were never fortunate enough to get the "I know people that know you" messages.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok kids. Please ease up.
    kut was a cancer that spread through the entire forum. We put up with his :poop: for fear of becoming an echo chamber. But there are enough left leaning members that is not gonna happen. Since his :stickpoke:
    :bs: posting is gone the entire forum is running smoother. To those that practice being “Kut” lite beware.

Top Bottom