• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    On a cold wet night hot chow was late. Baked chicken cut into it and was raw to the bone.

Told my guys too dump the food the supply SGT ate his plate. Dude almost died from food illness.

Got drunk and ate chicken and dumplings from Bob Evans. Thought I was gonna die never again!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    The Wheatley's website has the following note:

Notice: No Dogs allowed on Wheatley's premises due to insurance issues. Only certified service dogs.

...oh yeah...I just remembered what my pet peeve was.

By the way, haven't any of you Gay Dans ever been to Caplinger's?
    I have. Its quite good.. funny thing. I dont know how old you may be but there once was a diet supplement called Aids...for real. They changed there name too....lol

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Anyone remember Tony’s Char and Grill near 38th and Pendleton Pike? It’s probably been 25 or 30 years but man, that place was good. And no, I never got food poisoning there, although the place wasn’t exactly antiseptically clean.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Can't decide which is more amusing,
    That this thread jumped to talking about food so quick...

Or that the OP has such a raging hard-on for @Kutnupe14 after he's been gone so long?

Oh, and stay away from Speedway Rollerdogs.:puke:
    Such a raging hard-on? It was such a beautiful piece of insightful foreshadowing. The fact he called himself out in the future and then it happened is perfection and worth noting :dunno:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Long John Silvers in Plymouth got me back in ‘97. Lasted about 3 weeks. Back then I didn’t have a lot extra to lose either. Haven’t eaten LJS since then.
    A Bonanza's (think Ponderosa, just in Iowa) all you can eat shrimps got me at the John Deere Expo in '87. I was 15 at the time. Family abandoned me at the line of porta-s**ters and went on touring the show. Spent all afternoon in that plastic box on a 90+ degree day.

Took me 20 years before I ate another shrimp.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A Bonanza's (think Ponderosa, just in Iowa) all you can eat shrimps got me at the John Deere Expo in '87. I was 15 at the time. Family abandoned me at the line of porta-s**ters and went on touring the show. Spent all afternoon in that plastic box on a 90+ degree day.

Took me 20 years before I ate another shrimp.
    We used to have Bonanza here too. I worked at one in West Lafayette back in 1979.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I got a horrible case of food poisoning back in 1989 from a Hardee's in Clarksville, TN. I mean, "Take me to the ER now" bad. I don't think about it, but I am sometimes reminded when I go past a Hardee's. It's kinda like that.
    Way back in college one time, almost everybody got the squirts from food poisoning from the cafeteria food. Every bathroom stall on the whole campus was full. People were squatting over sinks, shower drains, buckets and running out in the woods. It was hilarious.

Top Bottom