• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was dwelling on Meggido, not thinking about from that angle.
    And thinking about that angle, we could be getting pretty close* or not. Like most everyone who has studied the matter I've come up with what is concluded to be a window, in my case a window of approximately forty years, that we'll be entering into within a decade. At least that's what I think until I learn more that makes me change my mind.

* My life time (close).
    I think the Middle East will remain important because of where the final battle will be fought and where New Jerusalem will be established

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yep, it will definitely remain important.
    And speaking of, ever read Flynn's book "The Temple At The Center Of Time"?
    One of the most amazing presentations on the subject, the third reading wasn't a waste.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Afghanistan was a total cluster bomb for the USA. The manner in which the withdrawal was done is a total disgrace and those in the military should be held accountable. The politicians who allowed this to happen are even more accountable. Leaving all that equipment and firearms and ammunition behind is reprehensible. It is just beyond belief that the military would let this happen; all of it should have been totally, and I mean TOTALLY destroyed once the decision was made to abandon Afghanistan. Notwithstanding this position, I am glad that no more American lives will be at risk fighting a wasteful war. Peace and love....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just watched a live news update on the drone missile strike that was originally described by Milley in a rush to get a favorable narrative out to get the heat off of Biden as 'righteous" and killed Isis operatives.

The DOD has now acknowledged it was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians including aid workers and 7 children. No Isis operatives were killed.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just watched a live news update on the drone missile strike that was originally described by Milley in a rush to get a favorable narrative out to get the heat off of Biden as 'righteous" and killed Isis operatives.

The DOD has now acknowledged it was a tragic mistake that killed 10 civilians including aid workers and 7 children. No Isis operatives were killed.

Will he be the sacrifice?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Will he be the sacrifice?
    He's pretty much taken full responsibility for the **** up that takes Biden out of the loop in the decision to go ahead with the strike. If the drone strike would've taken out the bad actors then Biden would likely have taken the credit.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Are we mad because the US citizen Afghan is having trouble getting back to the US? Because I read in another thread how they are all registered Democrat voters at birth. Hard to keep up with where to direct my recreational outrage.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom