• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I would like to trade my Advantage Arms 17-22 L.E. Glock .22 conversion kit. The kit is in good shape and comes with one mag, and an Advantage Arms cleaning kit as well as the tupperware. This is the L.E. version so it has Glock factory adjustable sights. Cosmetically the kit is in great shape except for a couple of scratches around the inside of the ejection port from ejected cases, I tried to take a picture of this but could'nt get the camera to show it. also the clear plastic case that holds the cleaning kit has a couple of cracks in it. Mechanically, I have had no problems with the kit except for it not liking cheap federal ammo as the manufacturer suggested it would'nt, however it functions flawlessly with CCIs. I would estimate the round count to be between 1000 to 1500 rounds.

I would like to trade towards a Ruger Single-Six or similar american made .22 single action, but will entertain any trade offers, the worst I can say is no. I will add cash to make the right deal.

I'm home for spring break in Elkhart County until March 21st when I will be traveling back to West Lafayette, I can meet anywhere around home or on the way back to or around West Lafayette after I return.

Thanks for Looking
    Gunrunner0

SPF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom