• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I'll say I'm a little suspicious as well. Not to mention the DHS "crisis" actors being interviewed. What possible reason would the DHS send a "crisis" actor and then have them be interviewed at the scene? Google it and you'll find it no problem.

I'm going to call BS on the "no recording" camera in the school. Also if its a public school... tapes may be evidence however it still is public property.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I'll say I'm a little suspicious as well. Not to mention the DHS "crisis" actors being interviewed. What possible reason would the DHS send a "crisis" actor and then have them be interviewed at the scene? Google it and you'll find it no problem.

I'm going to call BS on the "no recording" camera in the school. Also if its a public school... tapes may be evidence however it still is public property.

I'm with ArmedProgrammer on this. All this misinformation about crisis actors and other conspiracy talk is based on nothing but nonsense and speculation.

You should use snopes.com to look up info on the supposed Sandy Hook crisis actors. Turns out they are actual grieving parents. Imagine that.

You call BS on no video cameras at the school. Based on what? As far as I know, the majority of elementary schools in Indiana do not have video surveillance. Does not seem like there is any evidence of BS on that point except your desire for this to be a conspiracy.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    OBEY. I question everything i hear on the news. They never lie do they? I dont count all of the conspiracy's. Jfk, oklahoma city, waco, 9/11, as being the complete truth. look at all the lies about guns going on now. Even the bs general mcchrystal Is spouting about ar15's is a bunch of poo! I dont know whether to laugh or get angry.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    OBEY. I question everything i hear on the news. They never lie do they? I dont count all of the conspiracy's. Jfk, oklahoma city, waco, 9/11, as being the complete truth. look at all the lies about guns going on now. Even the bs general mcchrystal Is spouting about ar15's is a bunch of poo! I dont know whether to laugh or get angry.

Go ahead and question. A great principal to live by. I question everything as well. But try to verify with facts before you proceed in spreading misinformation without support. Otherwise, you are just noise and should be tuned out. Also, don't forget to question the motivations of the conspiracy theorists. They typically have an agenda as well.

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't gone in for the final fitting on my tinfoil, but here's a conspiracy website from a self described non neoliberal liberal (I know, I know and I don't like a lot of what he writes). Anyway I stumbled onto it after the Aurora Batman shooting because it didn't seem plausible to me,

I offer this to folks who might have their doubts about a lone wolf scenario on Aurora and Sandy Hook. I ask you don't flame me for this. To each his own. I will admit I am starting to wonder about 9/11 but don't want to contemplate that one.

American Everyman

PS Benghazi stinks, too. Fast and Furious Mideast edition and Congress isn't even asking WHY Stevens/state had a complex in addition to WHY the CIA had one there and just what were these folks doing?

Last edited:

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    The very bottom line is this: there are a lot of holes in the government/media accounts of Sandy Hook.

Sandy Hook is being used by the government/media to infringe upon our 2nd Amendment rights under the Constitution of the United States of America!

Any Patriotic American that does not want full disclosre of Sandy Hook has blind faith in the system. It is not unreasonable to demand the videos, photos, or any information about Sandy Hook.

My heart goes out to the parents and families, but my rights under the Constitution and as an American come first and foremost!

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I'm with ArmedProgrammer on this. All this misinformation about crisis actors and other conspiracy talk is based on nothing but nonsense and speculation.

You should use snopes.com to look up info on the supposed Sandy Hook crisis actors. Turns out they are actual grieving parents. Imagine that.

You call BS on no video cameras at the school. Based on what? As far as I know, the majority of elementary schools in Indiana do not have video surveillance. Does not seem like there is any evidence of BS on that point except your desire for this to be a conspiracy.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the ACTUAL truth on what happened. Not what the media reports... as we all know nowadays the MSM can't be trusted anymore to actually provide all the facts.

And the 2nd issue is using a tragedy to promote unconstitutional legislation.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne

I have done 3 internships at West Noble School Corporation, one of which being paid for. I don't know if a lot of schools slack or not, but I assure you that every camera on the property there works, and records. The live stream can also be accessed by any approved school personnel from any computer on the network.

Also, anyone read up about the Dunblane Massacre? Oddly familiar.
    Dunblane school massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also tinfoil facts page: :tinfoil:
    Undeleted Evidence...: Dunblane 2.0: The Sandy Hook Elementary School Black Op

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Bedford/Bloomington
    Something else that seems a bit suspicious... FEMA was running a test on December 14 to, "enable participants to improve their community’s mitigation and emergency operations plan specifically regarding the needs of children" in Bridgeport, CT.. just 20 miles from Sandy Hook.[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva]http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva]

Just something to think about.. I don't mean to offend families or anything.. But I'm just saying, it isn't like governments are meant to be trusted. Using emotional arguments that you would look crazy/ heartless to question is a pretty good tactic for pushing agendas.
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    I have been waiting for vids to show up. The lack there of, makes me believe the Principal was or had a work in progress plan. Its the lack of funding I blame and find this odd as well. I consider the safety measures taken was all the school could afford at the time.

Legba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Sorry to say but that is not an AR15 in the video of them removing the gun from the trunk. You can see the shells in a holder on the stock and also the pistol grip is connected to the stock at the bottom. Looks like a shotgun.

Walken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Clark County
    The media reports of the first 1-2 days are always filled with confusion and inaccuracies. They can't help themselves from spreading bad info in the first few days. Don't use a report from 36 hours after the event as your source. It is unreliable.

The definitive report will come out much later. Likely a year later. Here is link to the Sheriff's Office site with reports on Columbine:
    https://www.co.jefferson.co.us/sheriff/sheriff_T62_R27.htm
    Notice the final report came out 13 months after the shooting. The "cafeteria footage" was released 14 months after the shooting. Even with the gunmen dead, they don't release evidence for a long time.

There is nothing suspicious about how this event is being reported. Conspiracy theories naturally bubble up, but there is nothing to to this one.

Top Bottom