• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Curious - anyone here have any significant trigger time behind an ACOG on a Steyr AUG (or other bullpup)?

I'm considering a TA31 but am not sure how it will feel with the eye relief. Can anyone share some actual hands-on feedback for this setup? Would you recommend another ACOG model over the 4x32? I also really dig the Steyr 3x factory AUG optic, but prefer something a bit more versatile even if it comes with added cost.

Thanks!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'd probably go with a TA33 if you want light weight, good eye relief, and a forgiving eye box.

If you want a better field of view and don't care about the weight, go with a TA11.

If at all possible, try these optics before you buy, there's pretty much a configuration of acog that will suit every desire you have. The TA31 is a great optic but so many people are unhappy with the eye relief that I caution it. It has a field of view that's pretty much unparalleled in the optics world.

I have a TA31F on a tavor and have been very happy with that configuration. I feel like bullpups cope with the short eye relief better than a conventional rifle.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    @Tombs that is super helpful, thanks! I definitely don't want to make a +/- thousand dollar mistake by going with a model that isn't all but perfect on this gun. Will try to get my hands on a few versions first.

Top Bottom